[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (25 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asamoah is a CM who we converted to a LWB, the position does not suit him and the only reason he is playing that position is because he is left footed.

I dont know if the second part of that comment is trolling or just stupid?
Asamoah plays LWB for 3 years now. if we had any intention to use him at CM we would buy a starting LWB. therefore, Asamoah = LWB

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes but when we bought him he was a CM, we play him as LWB because we never actually bought someone for that position until we bought evra.
at the time we bought him, we only had De Ceglie at LWB. we didnt have any intention of buying a LWB that summer (there was some rumours about Armero but that was BS). which means we bought him to play LWB for us, and he plays LWB for us for 3 years now. what he was before that is irrelevant as for us he has only been a LWB (he played at LB one game and at CM one game)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Should start a vbookie betting event on how long it will take for him to get banned again. The jewiest dude here should handle it.

Where's @Kyle?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
at the time we bought him, we only had De Ceglie at LWB. we didnt have any intention of buying a LWB that summer (there was some rumours about Armero but that was BS). which means we bought him to play LWB for us, and he plays LWB for us for 3 years now. what he was before that is irrelevant as for us he has only been a LWB (he played at LB one game and at CM one game)
Yes but thats not his best position, he is a CM playing LWB no matter what way u look at it. U think we spent 20 odd million on a CM just to play him as a LWB? Why wouldn't we just buy a natural LWB then rather than having to convert one to do a worse job?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes but thats not his best position, he is a CM playing LWB no matter what way u look at it. U think we spent 20 odd million on a CM just to play him as a LWB? Why wouldn't we just buy a natural LWB then rather than having to convert one to do a worse job?
he WAS a CM. now he is a LWB and he does an excellent job at what we ask from him. it happens quite a lot in football that players start playing different roles because their coaches see them better in that new roles.

when we switch to a 4 man defense, he will still not be a CM, he'll be a LB. and watch him adapt to that role too and become even better than he is now because he wouldnt have to do as much in offense as he does now. thats it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
he WAS a CM. now he is a LWB and he does an excellent job at what we ask from him. it happens quite a lot in football that players start playing different roles because their coaches see them better in that new roles.

when we switch to a 4 man defense, he will still not be a CM, he'll be a LB. and watch him adapt to that role too and become even better than he is now because he wouldnt have to do as much in offense as he does now. thats it.
Yes he sucks as a LWB thats why he is better as a CM. A LWB is supposed to get forward and support the attack which Asamoah does poorly so he really isn't a good LWB. As a LB i could see him doing very well though as he wont need to get forward as much.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes he sucks as a LWB thats why he is better as a CM. A LWB is supposed to get forward and support the attack which Asamoah does poorly so he really isn't a good LWB. As a LB i could see him doing very well though as he wont need to get forward as much.
but how many times have you seen him play at CM (for us) to know that he is better there for sure? you cant make such assumptions based on nothing. until i see him play CM for us (and he should be really good there considering how good he is as a LWB), for me, he is a LWB, and he is better there than at CM.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This is all Llorente needed. He's a slow starter. Watch him kill it the rest of the season. Can easily get to 20.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Palermo did not even try. Italian teams are too afraid of us and we are benefiting from it. This is also why things look much different outside of Italia.

Palermo were quite pathetic, if this was a lowly side from a proper league they would have at least tried to nick points off of us. Palermo turned up to lose, and we won. I guess we're back to being THE BEST IN THE WORLD FORZA JOOVEEEE 1!!!!11

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tuz in a nutshell.
Win and all. But is not about being mad at winning. The football quality and results in europe is what we are talking about.

Winning against a teams as poor and pathetic as palermo is not exactly a good standard to be happy about. I hope u have this clear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)