[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (27 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm ok with starting llorente in this game. He's not going to regain form by sitting on the bench and this is the type of game you can play him in. Btw I don't even like llorente and much prefer morata and coman, but I also know llorente was pretty good last year and isn't a fossil like Pirlo.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why?

It's not like Palermo has a better team.

Throw two Padoins in there and we'd still be able to win this, if we don't than it's something else wrong with the team.
It's not about Palermo tbh. I'm looking at the bigger picture: preparations to CL. We can beat Palermo with any system but we need something new for CL which means we need to start working on it before the game. If we fuck up the game against the Greeks this season will be a huge failure (both financially and on the sporting level).

If Allegri thinks he can use 433/4321/4312 during games while we're a goal down why not making a permanent switch. We're struggling with scoring and we still insist on playing 3 CBs. Replacing Ogbonna with Pereyra will only do good for our play.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's not about Palermo tbh. I'm looking at the bigger picture: preparations to CL. We can beat Palermo with any system but we need something new for CL which means we need to start working on it before the game. If we fuck up the game against the Greeks this season will be a huge failure (both financially and on the sporting level).

If Allegri thinks he can use 433/4321/4312 during games while we're a goal down why not making a permanent switch. We're struggling with scoring and we still insist on playing 3 CBs. Replacing Ogbonna with Pereyra will only do good for our play.
Oh I agree about that.

But as much as I dislike 3-5-2 I think the main problem for us in CL is our mentality and aproach.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Allegri: " Andrea needs to find his tempo and move the ball the way he knows how. He is a unique player in that role and the team needs him.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)