[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If someone has the time, please make a Giaccherini compilation from this match. I want to see if he did anything right at all. Fucking midget

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I sure do miss the days when Juve would win and we would all complain about how badly they played, even when dominating for most of the match.

Oh wait.....................................

those days are back again!!! :touched:
Not the same sergio :D

Back then we were good enough to be cocky about it,now all the complaining and moaning is for real :sad:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
wow giac completely lost it after he missed his first chance... awful game.
how the fuck did he not see pepe? on the other hand pepe was very selfish as well. i hope conte will kick their asses :)

world class save by buffon. no idea who was mom. thumbs up for de ceglie though :)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If someone has the time, please make a Giaccherini compilation from this match. I want to see if he did anything right at all. Fucking midget
To be fair he intercepted Novara passes on a number of occassions and was lively. Downside was his numerous give-aways. Remember CM is not anywhere near his natural position.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Why do we have to make so much hard work of these kinda games? Giac should be drove back to Cesena tonight, fucking useless player

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
You guys are being a little too harsh on Giaccherini. His finishing was not good today, that is pretty clear. But he was always a threat in attach with his movement and pace. To be honest, he is a bit of a surprise package for me this season still.

Quagliarella did not have a good game despite the goal. But the goal, should help his confidence now.

Del Piero looks a little frustrated and down on confidence.....he needs a big game when he scores a brace.

Overall, we dominated the game, but we wasted too many chances. We should have wrapped up this game in the 1st half.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Great game, Pepe was the MOM. And to anybody who thinks Conte could have cost us the game. Really? Is he responsible for the selfishness of DP, Quag, Giaccherini and Pepe? And despite that the result was never in doubt.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
No real standout player today. At least in a good way (other than Quagliarella back on the scoreboard). This week requires a flop of the match poll instead.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
To be fair he intercepted Novara passes on a number of occassions and was lively. Downside was his numerous give-aways. Remember CM is not anywhere near his natural position.
To be fair, he did a mediocre job in the midfield and a fucking terrible job in his "natural" position.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You guys are being a little too harsh on Giaccherini. His finishing was not good today, that is pretty clear. But he was always a threat in attach with his movement and pace. To be honest, he is a bit of a surprise package for me this season still.

Quagliarella did not have a good game despite the goal. But the goal, should help his confidence now.

Del Piero looks a little frustrated and down on confidence.....he needs a big game when he scores a brace.

Overall, we dominated the game, but we wasted too many chances. We should have wrapped up this game in the 1st half.
True about Giacc, not as bad as people are saying.

Also Quag didn't have a good game at all other than the goal.

DP can't buy a goal. His finishing has been worse than horrid this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)