[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Do you guys think Conte will start with Giaccherini/Esti and Pepe on the wings supporting Matri? I really hope he doesn't.

This is a game which will scream out for the creativity of Del Piero or the pace and directness of Elia.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Do you guys think Conte will start with Giaccherini/Esti and Pepe on the wings supporting Matri? I really hope he doesn't.

This is a game which will scream out for the creativity of Del Piero or the pace and directness of Elia.
I think so yes.
Conte won't start Ale, but sure as hell won't start Elia. Both will get more play time than Roma though, and that's not sayin much :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If I had to choose a squad and formation I'd use something like this:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Elia - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giaccherini
Matri - Quagliarella​

Pirlo to drop back deep, Marchisio to do his thang, Elia to use his incredible pace, Giaccherin to use his work rate and be an engine. We should use Matri and Quagliarella upfront (2 strikers) because we all Novara is going to have 10 men behind the ball.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd like us to win this game, and win convincingly. Play whatever formation. 2-0 or 3-0; goals and a clean sheet. Not impossible; we are playing Novara, not Barca, Real, or City.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i'm getting annoyed by the complains about the points we dropped, and people who are barely or not even 20 talking about "maturity" of the team

Before the season, these same people had huge doubts about conte, calling us a provincial mid table team, calling our summer mercato shit, predicting us to finish no were near the champions league spots

as it is, we are the most domminant team on the field in italy, aside from vidal/vucinic/pirlo have the exact same starting team as last year. we have been gelling very good and improved alot as a team and defensive unit.

we took on nearly all the big teams away from home, aside from udinese resceduled game got easy end of first half of the season.

we are leading with udinese who'll fail later, and have a sizabale advantage over 5th spot, with all competitors having a much heavyer schedule untill game 20.

on lineups, for novarra

-----------Buffon

Licht - Barza - Bonucci - Chiellini

--Marchisio - Pirlo - pazienza

pepe - - matri - - del piero

for udinese

-----------Buffon

Licht - Barza - Bonucci - Chiellini

--Marchisio - Pirlo - vidal

- - elia - - matri - - giac
I'm getting annoyed by you too actually, and now it's getting very sizable. :agree:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
why does no one put sorensen in his starting eleven :sergio:

He should start and I think we should let Chiello play at lb since he has there play there again when we play udi

and sorensen has more potential at cb then de ceglie at lb

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
why does no one put sorensen in his starting eleven :sergio:

He should start and I think we should let Chiello play at lb since he has there play there again when we play udi

and sorensen has more potential at cb then de ceglie at lb
Oh... I agree with you. Bonucci is not looking quite confident now, so a chance for Sorensen could be given I guess. But to punch of Lihshteiner from his right flang is impossible mission for Frederik.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I hope to see Elia in the start finally. We have been talking about his laziness and improper attitude... but his reaction on the pitch after failed moments is quite impressive. I hope we could see better Elia than which we had a possibility to observe against Siena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)