[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (22 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I dont think Giach would do good in that role Pazienza would be better.
why not? he played there against bologna before and he was one of the best on the field.
pazienza is replacement of pirlo
marrone is the replacement of marchisio
giacherini is the replacement of vidal

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Conte is going to need to play a significant portion of the bench for this match against Novara, with the turnaround time for the match against Udinese being so close.

I could see Elia, Krasic, and Giaccherini playing from the start.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Put Giach in Vidal's role like in Coppa, play Elia on the left, Pepe on the right. Or you could play Marchisio Pirlo in a 4-4-2 with Matri and Ale/Quag.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Conte is going to need to play a significant portion of the bench for this match against Novara, with the turnaround time for the match against Udinese being so close.

I could see Elia, alex, and Giaccherini playing from the start.
forget about Krasic
I don't want to see him on the pitch again
and I am sure conte won't because this game is as important as the one against udinese
you can lose/draw in udi
we can't lose/draw at home against Novara
so just play the best possible squad

frick

Apr 4, 2010
5 more days.
:cry:

Disappointing draw against Roma really makes me want to see another match soon. :(

If it's 4-4-2, I hope I see De Ceglie and Estigarribia on the left, while Elia replace Pepe on the right. It's about time a 'real' fullback support whoever plays on the left, and Elia to show off some skill in a full match.

And Conte WTH :lol:
Nice video though. Is there any other football team video channel out there who can match Juve's?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Licht - Barz - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Pazienza - Pirlo - Marchisio
Elia - Matri - Del Piero​

I highly doubt Conte is going to risk putting Sorensen and Marrone on the field, he'll definitely put more experienced players in. As for Quagliarella, I don't think Conte prefers him out wide but rather an alternative to Matri so that's why I hope Elia and Del Piero start.

However, probably the most likely formation:

Buffon
Licht - Barz - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Pirlo
Pepe - Pazienza - Marchisio - Esti
Matri​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)