[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (22 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think most are looking at tonight's game as dropped points, drawing with a weakened Roma side and wasting too many chances.
Just because a team is in a crisis doesnt mean that it has to be underestimated.... We are the biggest example for that. We raped the likes of Milan, Inter, Real and i would even say Chelsea in seasons in which we ended up 7th and had no idea what is going to happen to us in the future. These sorts of teams are the worst, and especially if they play at home, like Roma. The may not had the quality of Juve, but they DO have their pride and we have seen many times that that is enough to win you points, and that is what happened. And the only time i consider that we have dropped points is the Bologna game.....

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Perhaps some of us are getting ahead of ourselves, this is still a team in transition, drawing away to Roma is not a terrible result. We're still top of the league after all and unbeaten, let's just see how the team reacts against Novara and Udinese.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Perhaps some of us are getting ahead of ourselves, this is still a team in transition, drawing away to Roma is not a terrible result. We're still top of the league after all and unbeaten, let's just see how the team reacts against Novara and Udinese.
:tup: And i dont even think that the Udine game is THAT important too......but hey, what do i know....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Even without Vidal and Bonucci the bonehead (actually that is a blessing in disguise for us), we should Pummel these newbies. Anything less than 2-0 is unacceptable; we need goals and a clean sheet.

I expect us to go undefeated through the first round of games (a potential draw against Udinese lurks).

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
A very tricky match and losing points is not acceptable. I hope we see a forward starting instead of Vucinic and Elia instead of Pepe.
I was really impressed by how they played vs Napoli. They are speedy & can cause us some problems. We need an early goal & sharp focus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we should take advantage of a few of our competitors having difficult ties
AFAIC Milan is the only competition we should worry about (for Scudetto that is). Others will choke up sooner or later.

Bright side is that we play Inter, Lazio, Roma, Napoli, and Udinese at JS in 2012.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Very disappointed with the draw against the cunts last night. No doubt we have dropped points against weak opponents. Nothing less than 3 points from this game please.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was really impressed by how they played vs Napoli. They are speedy & can cause us some problems. We need an early goal & sharp focus.
Indeed, they defend heroically and they love to counter attack and when they do, they do it fast and precise which can cause fuck ups. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Bonucci is suspended?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wouldn't mind going to htis game like this:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie
Krasic Pazienza Marchisio Elia
Quagliarella Matri​

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon

Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Pazienza - Pirlo - Marchisio

Elia - Matri - Quagliarella

- I guess it's time to give Elia a start at home against a team like Novara (I'm not a big fan of Elia but I just want to see what can he offer against fresh legs)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)