[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im the only one saying this, but in all honesty I think Pirlo should sit on the bench for this one and come on later on when Novara are distracted.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I didn't say that a win was expected, I said that we should aim to win whoever we face. No offense, but I don't think we should be satisfied about this.

Hopefully, the players won't too.
If that's what you meant, then I misunderstood. I agree, we should always play to win.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I think we should continue playing 4-3-3 and try to improve it. But we definitely have to play with 2 strikers. So Matri, Quag/Ale and one of Pepe/Elia/Giac/Esti.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Pazienza - Pirlo - Marchisio
Elia - Matri - Del Piero

or

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Giaccherini - Pirlo - Marchisio - Elia
Matri - Del Piero

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'll be satisfied if we go to 2012 with a 9-7-0 record i.e 4 points in the next two matches and 34 points total.
That will at least grant us equal points with Milan and Udinese at the top and then we go into 2012 and the January transfer market with equal chances for the scudetto.
You do realise that Marotta will fuck up the transfer window by signing a player we dont need or by signing a defender on 31st of January.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
and Toni.

And when did he actually sign Matri? after we lost to Napoli, to Udinese, draw against Samp and a scuffy win thanks to DP to Bari. That was our period without a decent striker upfront.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Novara are the worst away team in serie A this season with 0-2-5 (same with Palermo and Atalanta) while Udinese are the best home team in serie A with 7-0-0 (14:2).

I really won't be surprised now if we fail to beat Novara but we beat Udinese :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
anyone thinks we should take a gamble on elia from the start with this one? at least to see what we can potentially have for the udinese game..pepe credit to him he has come up trumps for us on occasion so far but he leaves me frustrated a good bit...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A very tricky match and losing points is not acceptable. I hope we see a forward starting instead of Vucinic and Elia instead of Pepe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)