[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (61 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I love that Hamsik says Napoli is angry after the match.

We used our anger for two seventh placed finishes. I hope Napoli does the same. :pint:

Bunch of goat f*%$@ers.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
1. Quag was really bad.
2. Midfield was alright, Marchisio slightly better than Pirlo, while Vidal is having a bad form.
3. Defense was good but none of them could be picked for MOM.

Giovinco was easy pick for me!

Caceres? Marchisio? barza?

You do know that Napoli managed just one shot on goal the entire game? the same team that always manages to screw us up even with buffon in goal?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
WΏΏdy;3900538 said:
Caceres? Marchisio? barza?

You do know that Napoli managed just one shot on goal the entire game? the same team that always manages to screw us up even with buffon in goal?
Barza, Bonucci,and Chiellini were all good perfect, but none of them for MOM, imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Napoli didnt get a single cut clean chance

partially because asamoah shut maggio up, our defence kept cavani and pandev in their back pockets

mostly because of the incredible tactical awareness that marchisio displayed, cutting off the passing and movement towards napoli's strikers, while setting up on the other side.

If you look at the game with a tactical point of view, its very easy to see how marchisio dislocated nearly every attempt at building an attack in the middle, on his own.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus fined 7000 euros because our fans chanted "Vesuvius drown them in lava" hahaha best 7000 ever spent by the club!!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Agreed he was good, gave me a scare the way he left the pitch with knee injury. Warrior for comming back on like he did and performing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus fined 7000 euros because our fans chanted "Vesuvius drown them in lava" hahaha best 7000 ever spent by the club!!
I wonder if Napoli/Fiorentina/Inter/Toro fans ever cop fines for their banners and chants glorifying Heysel? Hopefully they do too.

Anyway, I do hope all the Napoletani drown in the lava of Vesuvius.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Conte owned Mazzari tactically.
Hardly.

Neither manager managed to do anything to really take charge of the game or create any number of chances.

Juve only won the game because the Napoli players fucked up the defending of the corner.

You could hardly say that Mazzarri had 'tactically owned' Conte if Cavani's shot off the bar had gone in and Napoli had defended the corner properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)