[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (16 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003

knock yourself out. right at the beginning :)
just watched the second half again and put together some scenes i liked (barzagli´s tackle, some flicks by pogba...) which probably aren´t shown in most of the highlight videos. added the goals as well because the commentators are brilliant: "pogba arrives beautifully and shreds them like confetti" :D
just some scenes in a row. no further editing.

pogba owned inler so badly :heart:
I loved this, please make more for every juve game :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good solid performance from Juve last night.

Nothing spectacular, but the tactics were appropriate and the players did a good job of denying Napoli counter-attacking chances by ensuring Juve very rarely got caught with any number of players wrong side of the ball.

That just reduced the game to it being a question of whether there would be a moment of brilliance or an individual error - with Napoli the more likely to produce either of them.

Napoli came up with the error, while Juve's defence managed to maintain its concentration throughout, so Juve won the game.

I like games like that where both teams are playing cautiously and the game is reduced to the details.

Aug 1, 2003

Nothing spectacular, but the tactics were appropriate and the players did a good job of denying Napoli counter-attacking chances by ensuring Juve very rarely got caught with any number of players wrong side of the ball.

That just reduced the game to it being a question of whether there would be a moment of brilliance or an individual error - with Napoli the more likely to produce either of them.

Napoli came up with the error, while Juve's defence managed to maintain its concentration throughout, so Juve won the game.

I like games like that where both teams are playing cautiously and the game is reduced to the details.
it's nerve wrecking, was so nervous one of our own would fuck up :(

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
it's nerve wrecking, was so nervous one of our own would fuck up :(
Ye of little faith. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I could come up with a man of the match for Juve, as it was just a really solid team performance without anyone being particularly outstanding.

Thought Inler was probably the best player on the park.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Shows you how good Conte is. Napoli gave us all sorts of trouble last season but since the Super Coppa we've had them under lock.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye of little faith. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I could come up with a man of the match for Juve, as it was just a really solid team performance without anyone being particularly outstanding.

Thought Inler was probably the best player on the park.
I gave it to Caceres because of the goal but I could see all our defenders, Marchisio, and Gio deserving it.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
One match clearly does not make a player. But in the most important match of his big-boy-pants career, he came out as the worst player on the pitch for his club. Not exactly an auspicious start.

Hence why we shouldn't rush to judgement -- whether in the positive ("obvious successor to Pirlo") or negative ("worst player on PSG right now").

Then explain this:

Explain what? Since when, Verrati was the successor means obvious successor to Pirlo?

I just gave my point of view, you don't have to agree but don't be so sensitive.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
After having suffered years of GolTV and ESPN announcers in the U.S., sadly they are two of the better lot of English-language commentators in the U.S. in my opinion.
i prefer paul visca and dave farrar and dorigo etc etc....goltv/beinsports commentary are clowns...i do get a kick out of hudson tho lol

and this is the goltv commentary that traumatised some ppl..."head movement" lol

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Did you guys hear about nipples accusations? They want Juventus Stadium checked for any "secret tunnels" that Conte may be using during half time breaks :lol:. And I thought they can't be more pathetic.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Explain what? Since when, Verrati was the successor means obvious successor to Pirlo?

I just gave my point of view, you don't have to agree but don't be so sensitive.
OK. Remove the word "obvious". Then they're identical statements.

Your point of view is fine. My point of view is that you're crowning a 19-year-old before he's accomplished jack shit.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I am seriously proud of the boys after this victory. The game seemed destined for a draw.

I was truly impressed with Giovinco's performance, a constant thorn in side of Napoli's defence.

Pogba continues to show signs of taking the world by storm in the next couple of years. Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)