[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (55 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
fake fan lapa

still quit disappointed in some members here who thought juve would drop points.

all games I miss, juve wins :stuckup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventus have lodged complaints after a member of the Napoli kit staff allegedly slapped a steward and ultras wrecked the stadium toilets.

The Bianconeri won this evening’s match 2-0, but the controversy appears to be rumbling on for events off the field.

An investigation has been launched after a so far unidentified member of the Napoli kit staff allegedly slapped a steward in the tunnel just before the final whistle.

Juve have also lodged a complaint that Napoli fans wrecked the toilets for the away end of the Juventus Stadium.

It is believed the hooligans smashed walls, broke down doors and purposefully flooded the toilets by blocking drains and turning on the taps.

--

Only Nipples' fans could come up with lowlife actions like this. Smashing toilets really?
They probably have some means of teleportation back to Naples by first destroying a bathroom and then stuffing themselves down a toilet.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think we can Easily beat AC Milan with our second team:
STORARI
LUCIO - MARRONE - CACERES

ISLA - PADOIN - POGBA - GIACCHERINI -DE CEGLIE

MATRI - QUAGLIARELLA​

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Speaking about our defense that stop Barza put on Hamsik was just sheer class - wish I could see it again and again

knock yourself out. right at the beginning :)
just watched the second half again and put together some scenes i liked (barzagli´s tackle, some flicks by pogba...) which probably aren´t shown in most of the highlight videos. added the goals as well because the commentators are brilliant: "pogba arrives beautifully and shreds them like confetti" :D
just some scenes in a row. no further editing.

pogba owned inler so badly :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)