[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (51 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
شيزيو;3898929 said:
awww I love that photo

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking about our defense that stop Barza put on Hamsik was just sheer class - wish I could see it again and again

I also liked the confidence Storari displayed when he ran out to get the ball in one of those Napoli chances

- - - Updated - - -

there is no doubt that Juve dominated Napoli - we had the better chances, and Napoli never really threatened barring Cavani's FK. The problem with this game was how sloppy and scrappy it was, in which the referee kept blowing the whistle, and the match never really settled

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We controlled the game, barely afforded Napoli any space, but it was a scrappy affair with many misplaced passes.

We barely threatened as well, but this is the spirit of champions. Two inspired subs, two great goals :D

Fuck Nipples, their garbage city, and filthy trash posing as supporters/fans.

Anyone have the possession stats?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i really do not like him at all. His attitude is almost as big as tottis but the best part way Pogba dummying Inler off time twice. Pogba even makes inler look like alittle boy when standing side by side

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juventus have lodged complaints after a member of the Napoli kit staff allegedly slapped a steward and ultras wrecked the stadium toilets.

The Bianconeri won this evening’s match 2-0, but the controversy appears to be rumbling on for events off the field.

An investigation has been launched after a so far unidentified member of the Napoli kit staff allegedly slapped a steward in the tunnel just before the final whistle.

Juve have also lodged a complaint that Napoli fans wrecked the toilets for the away end of the Juventus Stadium.

It is believed the hooligans smashed walls, broke down doors and purposefully flooded the toilets by blocking drains and turning on the taps.

--

Only Nipples' fans could come up with lowlife actions like this. Smashing toilets really?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

Before the game yesterday morning Napoli called the FIGC and asked them are they sure that Conte doesn't go into the change rooms and that there aren't any secret passages from his box to the change rooms

:rofl:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a sweet victory. What I'm mostly happy about, is that all our defenders played really solid last night for the first time this season. Really worked well together.

@Jem83 - When I say we got this, we got this.

شيزيو;3898929 said:
That is amazing.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Before the game yesterday morning Napoli called the FIGC and asked them are they sure that Conte doesn't go into the change rooms and that there aren't any secret passages from his box to the change rooms

:rofl:
One hour before the match, two FIGC officials visited the Juve locker room :lol:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Missed the match for fucks sake. Thought it was going to start 20.45 CET. :sergio: Stayed at home and waited for it just to realize that it was over already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)