[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (65 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So you too as well dont get ahead of yourself and write him off just because he had a bad match.
One match clearly does not make a player. But in the most important match of his big-boy-pants career, he came out as the worst player on the pitch for his club. Not exactly an auspicious start.

Hence why we shouldn't rush to judgement -- whether in the positive ("obvious successor to Pirlo") or negative ("worst player on PSG right now").

I never said he is the obvious heir of Pirlo
Then explain this:

Verratti was the successor for Pirlo. Shame we couldnt get him.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I really cant decide who was MOM. For me, our back three were the reason why we won. Bon-bon, Barza and Chiellini could have been left alone against the whole neapol team and still they wouldnt have scored. They were just perfect tonight. If i really have to choose, i would say Barza because he totally dominated Cavani and at one point (around the 60-th minute) Cavani even moved on the left to get away from Barza cause he was just impassable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think that's the big missed statement: we stuffed them defensively on the night. They really created very little to threaten Storari. Just one shot on target all match.

Jan 22, 2009
Juve have also lodged a complaint that Napoli fans wrecked the toilets for the away end of the Juventus Stadium.

It is believed the hooligans smashed walls, broke down doors and purposefully flooded the toilets by blocking drains and turning on the taps.

That suits em so well the rats....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)