[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (9 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i suppose you´ve been watching the wrong game together with JCK?

come on... we would probably lose every second game with our opposition scored every chance they get... what about "we could have been up 1:0 after 1min played!"?

fully deserved victory! great defensive display and we showed some grinta yet again
Both team played poorly that all i said.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
The only thing I worry about from this game is the continuous poor form from Vidal. He needs to get back to his former self or his place would be on the bench since Pogba seemed waay better than him in everything tonight.
He didn't even high fived that kid

frick

Apr 4, 2010
The only thing I worry about from this game is the continuous poor form from Vidal. He needs to get back to his former self or his place would be on the bench since Pogba seemed waay better than him in everything tonight.
Pogba came fresh off the bench in a situation where the oppositions were also tired already while Vidal started and got himself another match in less than a week. Shouldn't read too much into it for now.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Football Italia said:
The deadlock was eventually broken 10 minutes from time when a corner was whipped in and substitute Martin Caceres was left unmarked to nod in from six yards. The Uruguayan went wild with his celebrations, whipping off his shirt and running into the stands.

Napoli were still in shock when Juventus doubled their advantage with another substitute. Paul Pogba saw a poor clearance come down on the edge of the box and unleashed a stunning low volley that bounced right in front of De Sanctis to fly in at the bottom corner. It was the former Manchester United midfielder’s debut Serie A goal and he immediately pointed to Antonio Conte in the stands. Juve have now netted with 12 different players in eight Serie A games.
:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Btw, very cool to see that the votes are flying all over the place. Because it was a great TEAM effort, this!

I'm not surprised that Gio has the most votes, though, cause he was really good tonight. I just really loved Barzagli, what a beast.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our fans were IMMENSE tonight.

I watched the game without commentary (on the bet365 stream) and our fans were so fucking loud. It was a real cauldron at the stadium...no doubt our players LOVE playing with that sort of atmosphere generated.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
btw we dominated Napoli for most of the match, they were shit in the offense and the only thing that kept them in the game was their dirty play.

Second best MF in serie A :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)