[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (15 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
napoli played like the classless pussies they are, just passing the ball around the back, diving and comiting fauls (the ref saw non though).

we had good controll of the napoli attack, and they created 0 the whole match, exept one dangerous freekick.

our forwards sucks, nothing new there. gio had some moments, and was the only threat gooing forward. quag was absolutly horrific, and created several dangerous counterattack oppertiounitys to naples.
we attacked more and at least tried to score, and won desevedly! the pogba goal was masterclass.

the ref was as disgusting as napoli, so many wrong desitions. did a good job destroying our game. fucking happy he didnt succed.

the sweates victory in a long long time:):):)):):):):)):):):):):):):):):)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
شيزيو;3898284 said:
:disagree:

The game was up for grabs till the 75 minutes.

Napoli could've been the team winning 2-0. All it took is a corner.
hw many chances did napoli got, and how many did we got before the goals ?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Napoli had no shots on goal. Cavani got the closest when he hit the post but other than that, they didn't do shit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hamsik: were you even playing tonight??
Cavani: a wild man with no purpose
Behrami: why aren't you at least unemployed if not in prison?
Pandev: did you lay a big bet on Juve tonight?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
By the way, Asamoah was incredible he absolutely destroyed maggio :tup:
Indeed, he is my MOM. Add him to the poll. He owned the left wing defensively & offensively. I really hope he is not injured. This game looks like the type that will turn our tide up. We comfortably contained Napoli & just when I thought the strikers curse will cost us some points martin decides to mop the scum. I have never screamed so loud for a goal! To top it up Pogba's strike was just mmmmmm. This feels so good.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
The only thing I worry about from this game is the continuous poor form from Vidal. He needs to get back to his former self or his place would be on the bench since Pogba seemed waay better than him in everything tonight.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
شيزيو;3898284 said:
:disagree:

The game was up for grabs till the 75 minutes.

Napoli could've been the team winning 2-0. All it took is a corner.
i suppose you´ve been watching the wrong game together with JCK?

come on... we would probably lose every second game with our opposition scored every chance they get... what about "we could have been up 1:0 after 1min played!"?

fully deserved victory! great defensive display and we showed some grinta yet again

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
once again, we score with different players. LOL i guess every player in our team is going to score at least a goal at the end of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vidal was shit for us, licht did very little and Claudio only woke up at the end. if you wanna judge on one game go ahead, especially a game we lost the midfield for most of the game, and mainly only Asamoah was fit for fight for us.

Dont even like Hamsik but he is an obvious Class player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know how long we will keep on getting lucky and play a terrible first half. Today we really got away with the first half and avoided a huge mountain to climb, The second half we looked more focused but still gave the ball away too much for my likings, Asamoah and Vidal came back after the break with the same mentality of helping Napoli recover the ball as much as they could.

It was only after Pogba and Caceres came in where we actually looked like a threatening team. Asamoah was offering nothing in attack and Vidal was not on the field. And both the Uruguayan and the French prodigy corrected everything we needed to get something from the match.

Two well taken balls see us take a comfortable lead with very little left in the match but still even at this point we kept on taking risks and giving the ball away.

Storari 6.5

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 5
Vidal 4
Pirlo 6.5
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Giovinco 7.5
Quagliarella 5.5

Matri 6
Caceres 6.5
Pogba 6.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)