[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (11 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I didn't know how to sum up our performance before the goals. Basically, aside from that Cavani free kick that hit the post, Napoli never looked like scoring. We didn't have shit load of clear cut chances either, but we were on balance the better team even though we didn't dominate possession as usual. Still great to see Caceres and Pogba scoring goals. Would be great for both of them especially Pogba.......this kid is the real deal I suspect - very mature for his young age.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I didnt get all the doom and gloom in the live thread at HT. We were superior to Napoli all game long. They only had one chance with the Cavani FK, we had them contained quite comfortably IMO. Our superior technique, depth and mental/physical fitness won us this game.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't see how people can call our performance impressive at all. It was a totally even game, we didn't deal with their very physical midfield at all until a set piece goal brought us ahead and looked clueless up front with only Gio keeping things interesting. The only unit pass mark goes to our defence.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
By the way, Asamoah was incredible he absolutely destroyed maggio :tup:
!!!
maggio is such an important player for them and basically didn´t contribute anything :)

@Nedved03:
if you have some time to spare:
paulpogbaG_450x300.jpg

i would like mazzarri´s crying head on the kid. alternatively de laurenti´s head but in that case the kid had to be on a scooter :D. thank you very much in advance. hope you read that post :)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
NAPOLECANI RIDICOLI

Owned. Destroyed. $#@! off back to your disgusting $#@!hole of a city and know you will never come close to being our class. Filthy, diving, moaning whining pigs. Feels so good to beat these $#@!s. Eat a $#@! Mazzarri, DeLamentis, Cavani etc.

Pogba...what a strike. Caceres, great header. Supersubs. $#@! what everyone says, we dominated them and deserved that victory. Only one team trying to play football tonight.

Forza Juve
:beer::beer:

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I didnt get all the doom and gloom in the live thread at HT. We were superior to Napoli all game long. They only had one chance with the Cavani FK, we had them contained quite comfortably IMO. Our superior technique, depth and mental/physical fitness won us this game.
This is the truth. They had nothing on us. But they have a good defence and are a solid team so it's hard to score against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)