[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
with so many people thinking like del neri,i don't know why most of this forum ended up hating him last season

lets start pepe ahead of elia :rolleyes:
May I say, your constant shit talking in the match thread was really annoying. Liverpool are a terribly average team that has sold their two of their best players lately to replace with ok players. If you have nothing constructive to say, shut it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You don't have an idea what you're talking about. We sold Vieri that same summer. Is that saying much?
And how mediocre was he exactly? He was a substitute most of the time because DP-Vieri were the starters. Our top scorer that season was Del Piero with 8 goals. Boksic scored 3 and I remember very well that Boksic had some excellent matches.
That team was not about individuals, despite having class players. That was a TEAM in the real sense of the word.

Also, there was an upcoming talent called Inzaghi and we wanted the guy and we needed to make space for him.
Boksic was bad? Did he watch us play that year?
1. Absolutely agree in terms of individuals we had a better team with Capello but in terms of a team we were fantastic. It was all about teamwork.
2. Boksic didnt score much but he was great. Actually in my opinion our best year of the 90s was the 97 team with DP Boksic
We dominated europe and only a bad night against Dortmund took the CL from us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a team we are. Seriously, if we play like we did today, we have no fucking competition for the league. Fuck Napoli.

God, I love you so much Conte! :touched:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
My favourite part was seeing Conte celebrating the first goal & hugging each player after the match. Fantastic!
MoM - the whole team.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
A little rusty/nervous up front (to be expected), still got what we deserved. Dominated the play but tbh, this old geriatric/static Milan plays into our hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)