[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Buffon

Licht-------Barza----------Chiellini------------DC

Krasic----------Pirlo------------Marchisi--------Pepe

Matri-------------Vucinic
Agreed.

About De Ceglie: he has three times the workrate of Grosso and is a real pain in the ass for the opposition team. Actually a quite physical player. He clearly lacks some technical skill, but so does Grosso. And to add to this, De Ceglie seems to be at his best against stronger opposition. I've seen it plenty of times, and we shouldn't forget that he was the one who made the cross to Quagliarella last time we beat them.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So true. I keep telling my milanista friend that Seedorf is their best player. I'm not sure he entirely agrees, but I stand by it. What a player.

"Best" is probably a bit of an exaggeration, though, but he's just so damn influential.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Luckily for us Milan will be missing Ibra, Pato, Boateng and Robinho.

But they still have Seedorf who loves scoring against us. Cunts.
They're ripe for a beating if they're missing all those. Ibra might be back though. It will be hard to win but definitely a good opportunity

If we win, I hope we don't follow it up with another fail against Chievo. Our performances against small clubs is starting to become sickening. Common man LET'S START winning. Sheesh that Parma start has really rubbed off now.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
The milan logo is larger than the Juventus logo, that doesn't look right to me. (on the first page)

As for the game, I hope Alex would finally score in the Arena.
It's gonna be a thrill watching Pirlo play against Milan, gonna be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)