[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (34 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marceℓℓo;2148131 said:
Remember our first match in Serie A after our return against Livorno?As far as I know they both started as well back then.And we won 5-1.

:D
Just saw the highlight of that game on youtube. Back in the good days when Criscito, Nedved, Almiron, Nocerino and Andrade was doing their thing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2148131 said:
Remember our first match in Serie A after our return against Livorno?As far as I know they both started as well back then.And we won 5-1.

:D
I think Vinny came of the bench, he played some 20-25 minutes, scored two and assisted one.
Andy hated him back then and gave him 5.0 for that performance. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not so ridiculous, knowing how in the next 10 days we have Genoa and Bayern away and how Zebina is probably still unfit.
Ferrara is so far smartly rotating the squad. Unless injuries force him to play the same players over and over again (as it happened last year), then our players should have the required energy for the later part of the season.
Assuming he is fit I still would've started him, as he's better going forward and can use a bit of match fitness. Then take him off when the score allows us to play with a RB who's a decent defender but not a real threat going forward. However if he's still not fit, it would make sense not to play him, though he wouldn't have played against Bordeaux if he weren't.

I guess ridiculous was a bit too strong to express my feelings about this, but still..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)