[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (40 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
19 players called up for the Livorno game. Grygera back. :

1 Buffon
2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
6 Grosso
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
23 Ariaudo
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
39 Marrone

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well we've got quite a few of our best players missing, but thank god it's a game against Livorno at home, instead of the away game against Genoa we play midweek. That could've been nasty.

The players at our disposal should really beat Livorno quite comfortably, and it would be amazing to see a comfortable win without the likes of DP, Diego, Melo, Canna. :xfinger:

Having said that, I expect it to be one of those 1-0 games, where we actually struggle quite a bit. A win is a must here, but that's really stating the obvious I guess.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So, we will see something like this...

Buffon (C)
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso/DC
Camoranesi Poulsen Marchisio/Marrone
Giovinco
Trezeguet - Amauri/IQ

Not the best, but more than enough for Livorno...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Looks like we'll play our usual formation, with Giovinco once again stepping in for Diego.

E quindi contro il Livorno, anticipa Ferrara, «Giovinco giocherà», anche perché il modulo non si cambia: «Alla mia squadra voglio dare certezze e non insicurezze solo perché si è pareggiato con il Bordeaux».

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
---------------Buffon

Zebina--Leggro--Chiellini--Grosso

--------------Poulsen

--Camoranesi-----Marchisio

--------------Giovinco

--------Amauri-----Trezeguet

Not a world class side but more than capable of thrashing Livorno. Iaquinta has played a lot this season and should be benched, Zebina needs a chance to start at RB and Marrone should be limited to a subs appearance at best. As I stated earlier I do not like starting Poulsen but it looks like the best option. Hopefully he can at least perform against a crap team like Livorno

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'm glad to hear Ciro will give Gio another go as a AMC. he needs to get 2-3 games in a row before we can decide if he is a great in the making or a average squad player.

I really hope so see him preform and rise to the plate but i'm not 100% convinced AMC is the spot for him. I will cheer for him to prove me wrong, he just need to be more mobile in the center and drift more to the sides.

IMO the main issue with is game now is not his strangth, but it's his lack of movment off-ball/positioning and stamina/match fitness.

When he will start reciving/demending the ball in better spaces he will need less strangth, he wont have to hold the ball or shield it from the DM. he will draw much more fouls coming at the defance insted of being brushed aside.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gazzetta says

Buffon

Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Grosso

Camoranesi-Poulsen-Marchisio

Giovinco

Iaquinta-Trezeguet​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Amauri has played every game and run himself into the ground.

Iaquinta is probably fresher and has been scoring goals, so I would go with Iaquinta.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
I want the formation of Gazzetta. But maybe it's time for Marchisio to finally get some rest. I really hope for Iaquinta-Trez. Amauri is not at his best at the moment.

- - Gio
Iaq - Trez

Trio of show tomorrow night.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fo sho Jaw-Z :smoke:

Lets loose "humanahumana gayfish" Hustini on him ;)
Haha that's good stuff.....

I'm like I'll Duce on boondock saints....I get sent in when the "workers" can't get the job done.

No point in replying to that post....:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)