[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (36 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
PDC, POULSEN, CAMO, GIO,

Our midfield is too weak, i don't want to see this again, in a normal situation would look like this,

MELO, SISSOKO, DIEGO, MARCHISIO,

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
PDC, POULSEN, CAMO, GIO,

Our midfield is too weak, i don't want to see this again, in a normal situation would look like this,

MELO, SISSOKO, DIEGO, MARCHISIO,
and i can easily see the first one having a better game than the second one. sure, the second looks way better on paper, but the difference definetly isn't that big. probably it would be a close game if they played against each other.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio should defenitely play, but this is a team should take care of without much fuss either way.

Regarding the injuries. I feel like I have cursed our players somehow, I play a fantasy league (way different from the usual), and out of the 8 Juve players I own, 7 of them are injured (Melo being ze exception I dont own). Tiago got injured just as I bought him :shifty:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Marchisio should defenitely play, but this is a team should take care of without much fuss either way.

Regarding the injuries. I feel like I have cursed our players somehow, I play a fantasy league (way different from the usual), and out of the 8 Juve players I own, 7 of them are injured (Melo being ze exception I dont own). Tiago got injured just as I bought him :shifty:
You should have more depth..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because he is depth to my two other players, Momo and Camo (as I said, its a different kind of fantasy league).

I want to buy Zebina, but fear for his health :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So who do we have in midfield? Don't count Giovinco, i want the names of those who can play in the midfield trio against Livorno.

Camoranesi? Poulsen? Marchisio?..... is Tiago available?

If Tiago's ok then the only difference from this match and the previous matches is Melo's absence and Poulsen replacing him.
Since it's Livorno we're playing against, in Turin, then i see no reason to worry.

It's different regarding the Wednesday's match though. Against Genoa we'll need both Melo and Diego back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Since when? Didnt the Juve site say he is out with muscle strain just like Canna and Melo?

But IMO we should defenitely win either way, but what worries me is the away game to Genoa, I dont see us winning that game somehow.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    De Ceglie has to start.

Buffon
    Zebina Legro Chiellini Grosso
    Marchisio Poulsen De Ceglie
    Camoranesi Giovinco
    Trezeguet​

To balance the team, Camo can cut from the wing, Giovinco plays closer to Trezeguet and De Ceglie exchanges with Grosso the left flank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)