[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno (April 7th 2014) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Obviously retarded for holding the camera at such a stupid angle... and what the $#@! is going on in her room.. jesus look at all the $#@! on her floor.. it's like she is a hobo or something

Would still bang
I think she is just a kid. Maybe she is 13-14 years old.

Whatever. A very nice victory. Important step for our third star. I think two more victories and we will be unreachable. I just can't imagine Roma making 90 pts or above.

Also I'm very happy for Llorente. I hope he will score 3-4 more goals in the league and he will have a pretty decent first season with us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Glad for the victory!
missed this one because was at a family wedding,but was updated thanks to your comments at the LIVE thread :tup:

Probably all we need is little more rest and MOTIVATION(5pts on Roma) to come and push hard and play better.

Forza Fernando,glad he finally scored again.

Forza Juve!!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Paulinho and Greco (two of their best players) didn't play as they are both one yellow card away from a suspension, and their next game is a relegation head-to-head against Chievo...so very understandable that they didn't play a second of game time.

We played well, were solid. The only shots from Livorno were from far out and dealt with by Buffon relatively easily. Llorente's first goal was sublime, the turn and shot were magnificent. Overall good game, won comfortably and we didn't exert too much energy.

Bring on OL

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I don't understand why he's still on this forum, seeing as he hates almost everything about this club.
It's funny because I'm probably more of a fan then all you, I grew up in Torino, whole family is juve fans, just because most of you can't open your eyes and can't see some of the many flaws this club has is not my problem

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's funny because I'm probably more of a fan then all you, I grew up in Torino, whole family is juve fans, just because most of you can't open your eyes and can't see some of the many flaws this club has is not my problem
Sure Ian. Thats why you posted pics from google claiming it was from your trip to Juventus Stadium, and your Italian is worse than Siamak's English.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
So you don't even wanna support Juve, deep inside you like the baby-blue trashmen, and the only reason you call yourself a Juve-fan is because your family forced you to? It all makes sense now

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Paulinho and Greco (two of their best players) didn't play as they are both one yellow card away from a suspension, and their next game is a relegation head-to-head against Chievo...so very understandable that they didn't play a second of game time.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)