[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno (April 7th 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I am finding it hard to see where they would drop points to be honest, I am not predicting that they will win all their matches but I am saying that their form, the consistency they showed this season, their defence and their schedule is making me confused on where they would drop points. I was actually hoping Cagliari would do that but they got a whooping instead.
Thats why we should win the next 4 or 5 matches... I'm actually scared of the Roma-Juve match

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to try to have good advantage for the roma game-

How much time left for livorno?

- - - Updated - - -

It's Europa League. We're in this competition for a massive casuality
No man, we need to win this shid.
Thats not the mentality we should have. We need the cup and the money.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i knew someone would come up with that. obviously true but since we only got 1 red card in serie a during the whole last season and only 1 this season, i chose to ignore it...
for all we know our whole first team could get injured tomorrow as well... so... ;)
but yeah, someone could punch an opposing player (like destro did yesterday) and actually get red-carded for it ;)

why is everybody talking about atalanta? i can´t see roma dropping points against them.
Roma will strugle with them you will see.

- - - Updated - - -

I am finding it hard to see where they would drop points to be honest, I am not predicting that they will win all their matches but I am saying that their form, the consistency they showed this season, their defence and their schedule is making me confused on where they would drop points. I was actually hoping Cagliari would do that but they got a whooping instead.
I do not agree.
They beat Torino in 92 minute home and aside Cagliari GAme they were no very good in winning games.

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina are basically not playing for anything, their fourth place is more or less secured and they have no chance in reaching Napoli.
And the purple rats may give the points to Roma rats just to hurt us but that shitty plan wont work.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thats right.Full power (only Vidal and Barza out).Lets make a a serious win with clean sheets.And press them from the second one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)