[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno (April 7th 2014) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree, as well.

All out attack with our best side and hopefully we will see a great display of strength; a big win in front of the eyes of Roma and the rest of Italy which despises us. Make everyone's already fragile hope wane.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I honestly don't think we should play Tevez. I know hes got what we need to succeed in securing a win but still, I would rather not risking a serious injury to him. Let him rest. I enjoyed seeing Gio on the field during Lyon and he showed that he could be dynamic and quick against their team so maybe he could get the starting spot today along with maybe Llorente. Just my thoughts on the line up.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Games at 7pm, on Monday, the worst time possible. Probably skipping the 1st half, unless I pull some magic move (leave the office without anyone noticing).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why is everybody talking about atalanta? i can´t see roma dropping points against them.
I am finding it hard to see where they would drop points to be honest, I am not predicting that they will win all their matches but I am saying that their form, the consistency they showed this season, their defence and their schedule is making me confused on where they would drop points. I was actually hoping Cagliari would do that but they got a whooping instead.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
IMO they won't play like their lives depend on it against us, they'll rest a couple of decent players against us and play them in their next game.
They should, because this game is not the one they need to win. Unfortunately the small clubs haven't caught on on that yet and thus they'll run themselves stupid against us (like Catania) only to still lose and then lose the next couple of games as well :disagree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am finding it hard to see where they would drop points to be honest, I am not predicting that they will win all their matches but I am saying that their form, the consistency they showed this season, their defence and their schedule is making me confused on where they would drop points. I was actually hoping Cagliari would do that but they got a whooping instead.
Milan and Fiorentina most likely. And against us :)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If Livorno do what that other small club AC Milan done, and run themselves ragged trying to achieve the impossible, they'll go on a downward spiral and be relegated thanks to being physically drained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)