[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (April 18th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

MoM vs Lazio

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Evra

• Tevez

• Matri

• Morata

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
this was gonna be like our 5th draw in a row or some $#@!... until :touched:
Actually we had won 4 matches before this. This was our 5th in a row.
The significance of this win was that we had opened a 3 point gap with Milan the week before and match with Nazio was argueably our toughest remaining fixture. They were sitting at 3rd spot on the table at that moment. We took the lead when Pepe scored, but Mauri equalised with their only chance. Del Piero won us the game scoring this free kick. This was the moment I realized we are winning scudetto.
One more thing: we had 71% pocession throughout this match! 71 fucking percent! This match, along with 3-3 draw at Napoli were the defining matches of 2011-2012 for me

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    Opening next match thread about 2 hours late today FYI so no one freak out :D
    @Mark

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    It's the Monaco game. OMG we're so out of the CL!!!

:cry:
    Well I'm watching the game at 4pm cuz Bein is gay so I can try to start the thread but I don't wanna get on Tuz to have the score of lazio game spoiled :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Well I'm watching the game at 4pm cuz Bein is gay so I can try to start the thread but I don't wanna get on Tuz to have the score of lazio game spoiled :D
    Open a separate tuz tab. Prepare your new thread in that tab right now. Press "post new thread" after Lazio game should be over. This way you will post it and you won't get spoiled. Easy.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    Open a separate tuz tab. Prepare your new thread in that tab right now. Press "post new thread" after Lazio game should be over. This way you will post it and you won't get spoiled. Easy.
    It's sacreligious to open a new game thread before the game before it is over. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen people beheaded for less, ISIS you not. @Fint

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)