[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (April 18th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MoM vs Lazio

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Evra

• Tevez

• Matri

• Morata

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
If the team and the coach had the mentality of being OK with a draw at home like you lot, then we'd be in the relegation zone.

We have tough fixtures coming up in Serie A and the team must must wrap it up asap. The Monaco game is FOUR days away from this game - that's a decent amount of rest time at this stage of the season. So yes, I'd go with full team.

Ahmadjuve

Apr 9, 2015
Calma..

IMO, Juve will show real strength against lazio.
Why?
Because our presiden has rivality with lazio presiden.
I hope, it will be a good match for both side.

And we have advantage in this match.
Parolo, vrij, novareti, cavanda will absence.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Use the formation we played against fiorentina away. This game is 4 days before the monaco game, that's plenty of time. I think I wouldn't mind if we even play Tevez here. He seems to be the kind of player that gets better when he plays alot of games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If the team and the coach had the mentality of being OK with a draw at home like you lot, then we'd be in the relegation zone.

We have tough fixtures coming up in Serie A and the team must must wrap it up asap. The Monaco game is FOUR days away from this game - that's a decent amount of rest time at this stage of the season. So yes, I'd go with full team.
That's what I am saying too.

- - - Updated - - -

Use the formation we played against fiorentina away. This game is 4 days before the monaco game, that's plenty of time. I think I wouldn't mind if we even play Tevez here. He seems to be the kind of player that gets better when he plays alot of games.

Yes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Buffon
Padoin-Barzagli-Ogbonna-Evra
Sturaro-Marchisio-Pereyra
Pepe-Matri-Coman

That's what I'd go with.
Seriously? After his marvelous performance vs rats and Parma, what has he done to be rewarded with a start?
We certainly will take this seriously, and there's no way we start Coman

- - - Updated - - -

Play with the best,rest only 1-2 players at most.
Kill the league and finish it.

Forza Juve!!
This. Tevez was not sharp yesterday since he did not play for 10 days. resting him would be meaningless. I would rest Bonucci and perhaps Morata and that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)