[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Fiorentina (Feb. 9th 2013) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Never been more certain of a draw in all my life.

( @Bianconero_Aus : considering the players we're gonna field for this one, and how I usually feel ahead of matches, this should count as me being positive! )

frick

Apr 4, 2010
So if Peluso can improve greatly given more time, can't Isla do the same? :numnum:
Bitching at everything. That's why I love you :kiss:
Well, while Padoin is a good crosser, I'd still say Isla is a better attacking option than him.

I can't recall Isla really being tested defensively when at Juve, while Padoin recently did a good job of keeping Biabiany out of the game.

On that basis, I'd give Padoin the task of stopping Cuadrado and give Isla the side that comes with less defensive responsibility.
Don't get me wrong, I'm also thinking that Isla is a better player. But the difference between Padoin and off-from-injury Isla for the right flank at the moment isn't that much if there's any. And judging from their recent form, Padoin is better offensively. Padoin is decent defensively but he's a bit slow in my opinion, and he could be forced to commit hard tackles like he did in a match recently (couldn't remember which). He was lucky he didn't get a red then. Isla would be more of a worthy opponent for Cuadrado at this point.

No real point bringing it up though, it'll be Paolo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)