[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liked the way we controlled large parts of that second half. I'm just getting used to a mediocre first half in every game.

Matuidi went into beast mode, it's important he is fit for more difficult games. The midfield balance was better without Corinthian stars head.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
very good performances from the midfield and the fullbacks too. costa our only bad player in the starting lineup, plus mds had a howler too.

the long break did its job. i reckon the coronavirus might have saved our season: sandy, cuads, bonucci, matuidi looked completely gassed lately, sarri didn't do them any favor with his rotation strategy, but today they all had good games. especially bonbon was shit lately (no wonder they named the virus after his jersey number), but he completely owned lukaku tonight.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That was easier than I thought. Team looked completely unfazed about no crowd situation and all the drama and rescheduling. Professionalism and organization of the club shone through. As did int**'s. Pazza int** was spooked instead despite the advantages.

Didn't know int** is this poor in the air. Prolly why Higuain and DC started. But you simply have to start the superior player in far superior form in Dybala over Higuain, and DC was understandably rusty.

Other than that, :tup::tup:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)