[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
This game proves that Pjanic needs to be on the bench.

And btw what a game from the team... Everyone besides D. Costa and DS had great games. MoTM between Bonucci, MdL, Cuadrado, Bentancur. What a beast game from these four.

- - - Updated - - -

761836994560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=_MMzuul5ag8AX8UGxqS&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.jpg

DC :lol:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
this thread was in lockdown like the coronavirus areas.

great game 3pts
at least now they can suspend or cancel seria a with us on top.
bentancur motm followed by ramsey dybala and bonnuci

from fif

"i'm at a level of boredom and frustration that i haven't experienced since mazzarri days.
i don't see any reaction, which is unforgivable."

"Gagliaridni?
Fuck this shit. I'm off to watch the XFL.
Fucking nonsense. "

"Vecino is Conte's lover. There's no other explanation. "

"This is the most shameful thing one can take from this season. All the fucking investment done and we can't even beat Lazio in 38 games."

"We look like a 2nd division team against Juve
This is sad performance..... and it’s going to cost us a a shit to get rid of Conte. 9 million a season for us to play worse than last year "

"We need some winners in this team. Even Eriksen as good as he is comes from a team that were perennial losers. "

"Good night gents. Once again, big game this season, we flop badly and continue to be outdueled tactically.
We need to just play against ludogrets level teams. "

"What a shitshow. Conte just look like a clown against Sarri. Twice getting battered this season. Deserved to look the scudetto fight from far out atm. We won't be there simple as. "

"Lautaro flop of the match and flop of the month. If he think he can get into Barca playing like this then be my guest. He can join in line with Barca other 100m busts. Zero effort, zero fucks given. He need to look at his compatriot Dybala. Dude got benched but didn't bitch and score after coming on. As for the season I guess we have no choice but to support the fascist scums to stop Juve from going 9 in a row. After that brilliant start we are now back to where we always are since 2010"

"De Bruyne ain't got shit on Vecino. Vecino's ability to make himself invisible and counter productive is equal to none. Also that versatility, he's a walking swiss army knife. Would love to see KDB try to do all that "

"Suspend the league, please. Im not watching a season that consist in getting the third place, behind fucking Lazio.
The reaction after the first goal was horrible. Why do you have to slow down? In that 60. minute we were better then Juve. Fucking loser mentality, cmon man, we are a fucking joke. 2 week waiting to see this clown show. We already lost against Lazio and lost many points, this was the game where we had to win. Congratulations, respect. "

they seem to take it pretty well. Bunch of whining losers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Probably our best game of the season!
All but MDS played well!
Ramsey proves what I said about him before he even played a single minute for us - "Ramsey will be key"
Dybala had a great game and so has Cuadrado
Another positive is we didnt allow a single opportunity!

P.S its funny (and sad) - Its probably our best game of the season and our fans didnt get to see it in the crowd

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
rambo? goal + assist, speaks for itself.
matuidi? incredible grinta before the opening goal, saved a seemingly long ball and passed into in the middle like a boss. also won plenty of balls.
They all had great games as I said before. But those four are my pick, slightly above the rest.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Beautiful. Having a very nice sleep after this match. Back on top, merda feeling like their season is over and probably a shitload on this forum and merda forum to read and laugh about. Fuck you inter merda, hope you'll never recover from this and miss out on top 4

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was thinking between Bonucci, Matuidi and Dybala for Motm. I will go with Bonucci. That was flawless from him, especially since nobody in serie A so far managed to win everything vs Lukaku.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was thinking between Bonucci, Matuidi and Dybala for Motm. I will go with Bonucci. That was flawless from him, especially since nobody in serie A so far managed to win everything vs Lukaku.
He was really good. Amazing what he can do when he stops fucking about.

Jun 6, 2015
Really mature and disciplined performance today. Players kept it more compact and stayed in their position which meant the team didn't get as stretched out as it has in some other games this season. I think everyone played well today apart from Costa who looked rusty quite understandably after another longish layoff.

Another promising thing is that at least at times more players got into the box. We still need to do it on a more frequent basis though to be more dangerous as in the end most goals will be scored from those areas. Our first goal is a good example with five players getting into the box including both of our CMs Matuidi and Ramsey. We need those scrappy goals too.

Näyttökuva 2020-3-8 kello 23.40.21.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)