[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
By the way I guess 99% of you already know that but if we dont win today we lose our "top spot" to Lazio... I mean when on equal amount of games..

- - - Updated - - -

These weeks of No football almost Made me forget we were in dire form.

I dont expect much today.
Well if we win - We win
If we draw - we draw
If we lose - I really expect us to really consider firing Sarri.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
D.Costa situation is a bit weird to be honest as he can dribble like no one else and he has insane ball control skills + he is extremely fast... yet his game is built more for show than effectiveness.. I wonder how much of a star a really amazing coach could make him...
Well seeing as two amazing coaches, Guardiola and Allegri, coached him to two fantastic half-seasons, and then Dougie C self-imploded in his second seasons at both clubs with injuries and dumbass behaviour on and off the pitch... not sure any coach would have him doing better. He needs to stop getting in his own way.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
D.Costa situation is a bit weird to be honest as he can dribble like no one else and he has insane ball control skills + he is extremely fast... yet his game is built more for show than effectiveness.. I wonder how much of a star a really amazing coach could make him...
We have already seen him under really amazing coaches before.

It's down to himself, not the coach. Can't stay fit/in form for shit.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Very weird to play without crowd.And Sarri and his zonal defense.Ramsey is a bit slow .... don't know with Costa and Ramsey and not Dybala.Very strange.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Szczesny
Cuadrado
De Ligt
Bonucci
Alex Sandro
Ramsey
Bentancur
Matuidi
Douglas Costa
Higuain
Ronaldo
All good players, but defence, midfield and the attack looks as though it will not be good enough to secure the three points we need. I hope I’m wrong.

statistically matches played without a crowd always gives the away side an extra psychological boost.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Szczesny
Cuadrado
De Ligt
Bonucci
Alex Sandro
Ramsey
Bentancur
Matuidi
Douglas Costa
Higuain
Ronaldo
So close to perfect lineup, just can't have it.

AS at LM with Danilo behind was too much to ask for (Cuad-Ramsey-Bent-DC too light), but I don't understand why DC, Dybala, Ronaldo can't coexist in what's essentially a 442.

- - - Updated - - -

Very weird to play without crowd.And Sarri and his zonal defense.Ramsey is a bit slow .... don't know with Costa and Ramsey and not Dybala.Very strange.
Ramsey and Bent are the ones playing somewhat decent right now. Why are you complaining about Ramsey starting?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Two huge advantages for int**. No crowd plus all the corona drama and readjustments. Any type of distraction or departure from the norm only benefits the inferior side in a fixture.

This can very well end in a draw. Any narrow win will be a big win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)