[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #655
    So if Italy decides to pull the plug not he league season, what do we do if the CL isn't canceled?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Win the CL by way of being the only team with zero fatigue and everybody says it doesn't count leaving us once again the most hated team in the world
    Once again?! I dont think we are the most hated team in the world... If I have to take a guess the most loved one is also the most hated one so I`d say Real Madrid is probably both most loved and most hated..

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Once again?! I dont think we are the most hated team in the world... If I have to take a guess the most loved one is also the most hated one so I`d say Real Madrid is probably both most loved and most hated..
    Lol do you not remember 2006? Real Madrid are hated in a jealous way we were despised as a disgusting, cheating no good club. It's not even close.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We got this.

2-0

CR7, Dybala

FORZA JUVE!!!! :ultra:

724989767680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Zfw15rdsHx0AX-EC4HL&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.jpg
    Too bad we dont have the guy in the picture anymore.. He could definitely add some creativity...
    As for tonight -
    Facts:
    We are playing horrible football and it would be better for us to have this suspended - Inter are not on peak but not on a slump as well...
    We have a game which usually motivates players just by its name.
    Fans - Our fans will be missed in this one..

Overall its an anything goes kind of game so every result is possible...
    I wonder if Chiellini starts

As for chances I think a draw is the most likely result considering form with Ronaldo scoring on our end and we concede our usual one..
    I`d still go with a Juve win because crappy or not we are still Juve and they are still Inter AKA - our little whiny bitch...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol do you not remember 2006? Real Madrid are hated in a jealous way we were despised as a disgusting, cheating no good club. It's not even close.
    Just searched it on google (for fun) and found out that on 2016 we did make the list but never as the most hated one..
    As for the most recent one was on 2019 and the top 5 are (by that order): Man Utd (which were there in almost every web page), Real Madrid , Chelsea, Barcelona , Bayern

Please note that on other web pages Lipzeig had a strong case of hatred against them (previous put them in top 3), Juve were on the bottom of that short list but not on the last one.
    To sum it up - Man Utd are now ten times more hated than us.. actually make it a hundred...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)