[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know its fun to shit on Ronaldo's FK skills lately but since were talking about all these guys in there prime and at there best then Ronaldo has more FK goals than messi still and has highest FK goals in the CL of all time its nonsense just to dismiss that because he got old and cant score them now..He was very good at them in he's prime but Joninho is the best.

1583426205863.png
Can you also post how many free kicks he has taken in total? I'm quite sure his conversion rate is far less than Pirlo, and definitely less than Juninho's. I'm also quite certain it's lower than both Pjanic's and Dybala's on our current team. So, let's assume he scored 12 goals out of 80 attempts, and Del Piero scored 11 free kicks from 55 attempts. That's why total number of free kicks converted without the total number attempted is an inaccurate measure.

Also, this is only in the CL.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wuhan FC should be kicked out of Snorie A ASAP.
I disagree with this for two reasons.
1. Fascism
2. I love beating them and Serie A wont be fun without them. So keep them here. I wouldnt mind if they get relegated due to low performance but I dont see that happening any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve Inter officially on Sunday
But Why, I want us to play on Saturday :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)