[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Calma. We got Sarri. We’ll destroy everyone.
Including ourselves? :boh: :sad: :(

I worry about our CL tie - with no fans it will be even more difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol they think Juve depends on fan support; we will switch on the machine mode and crush them. Fans or no fans.
Mmmmmm....... We actually do. This season, we have pathetic away from home.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I can see us being complacent with no crowd. I worry about the Lyon game, if things don't go as well as expected after 30 mins, it'll be tough to get out of second gear.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Including ourselves? :boh: :sad: :(

I worry about our CL tie - with no fans it will be even more difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmmm....... We actually do. This season, we have pathetic away from home.

The home crowd for the last couple of seasons has been tepid, at best. The fervor and enthusiasm from the first 5-6 years in that stadium are long gone. If this team of extremely well paid players can't somehow get by without crowd support, then the issues this club has are worse than we thought. The only time a club really "needs" the support of the fans is when they are the heavy underdog. We are not that.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The home crowd for the last couple of seasons has been tepid, at best. The fervor and enthusiasm from the first 5-6 years in that stadium are long gone. If this team of extremely well paid players can't somehow get by without crowd support, then the issues this club has are worse than we thought. The only time a club really "needs" the support of the fans is when they are the heavy underdog. We are not that.
The home crowd in big games is entirely different to the usual one, and a huge addition.

I agree with your point however

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How've you been Bro? Hope all is well and your health is good :heart:

We should be able to get by, but a derby without the fans is just not the same. As for the Lyon game, I am genuinely worried. PSG just whooped their assess 5-1 in the cup, in Lyon, but still. We're playing like a bunch of disparate entities - no cohesion, no teamwork and a pathetic excuse for a coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Go 120% and destroy these pieces of shit.
:rofl: :baus: :tup: With the Benign Bosnian in the starting lineup, we'd be lucky to witness football at 30% with a 20% injection of pace.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
Imagine us winning with a Ronaldo handball goal. That would be something. I guess FIF would burst through the computer screen.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is FIF?

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times in this thread, I googled it and couldn't find anything related to football. I'm assuming it's something to do with Inter.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How've you been Bro? Hope all is well and your health is good :heart:

We should be able to get by, but a derby without the fans is just not the same. As for the Lyon game, I am genuinely worried. PSG just whooped their assess 5-1 in the cup, in Lyon, but still. We're playing like a bunch of disparate entities - no cohesion, no teamwork and a pathetic excuse for a coach.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :baus: :tup: With the Benign Bosnian in the starting lineup, we'd be lucky to witness football at 30% with a 20% injection of pace.

My health has actually, finally, taken a major upswing this year, after 10 years of failed medications and treatment. I've lost 31 pounds since December, and I am 19 away from my target of 220 lbs, which at 6'3", should be just fine, considering that I am now 50. My diabetes has gone from constantly being in the high 200's to low 300's no matter what I did to help it, to now being consistently in the low 100's.

It's amazing what an endocrinologist can do when he realizes that the diabetes stuff I was taking was not only not helping my blood sugar levels, but was making me gain weight.

My little boy is just the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)