[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli (April 4th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Vidal

• Licht

• Sturaro

• Evra

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2010
Watch Padoinho spread those Pirlo-esque passes......... to the Empoli players.
Nah, I'm kidding I hope he does well. He's my hero :D
But why no Sturaro though? Isn't Pereyra coming back only 2 days before the match?
Sturaro had some micro knocks, probably will get some 30 min football

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85
    Giacomelli for Juventus-Empoli
    By Football Italia staff

Piero Giacomelli will take charge of Empoli’s visit to Juventus as the AIC announces the referees for Week 29.

The 37-year-old has officiated the Bianconeri three times in his career, with the most recent being a 3-0 win over Cesena at Juventus Stadium.

Elsewhere, Nicola Rizzoli is entrusted with the Saturday morning clash between Roma and Napoli, while Daniele Doveri will run the rule over Palermo-Milan

Serie A week 29 referees

Atalanta-Torino - Marco Guida
    Cagliari-Lazio - Gianluca Rocchi
    Fiorentina-Sampdoria - Luca Banti
    Genoa-Udinese - Paolo Mazzoleni
    Verona-Udinese - Daniele Orsato
    Inter-Parma - Sebastiano Peruzzo
    Juventus-Empoli - Piero Giacomelli
    Palermo-Milan - Daniele Doveri
    Roma-Napoli - Nicola Rizzoli
    Sassuolo-Chievo - Luca Pairetto

---------

The pic of De Rossi :lol:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    Giacomelli : "If I pretend like he isn't there will he stop?"

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    + rep

Was watching that video moments ago and wanted to share it here. I remember that game fairly well. Starting game of the season, high expectations from that team, as only few months ago we played CL final. Some new exciting additions like Apiah and Micolli that should have given us more edge, but we finished 3rd behind Milan and Roma, Deportivo eliminated us in the 2nd round of the CL (DP came off injured in return leg at Delle Alpi) and lost Coppa Italia final to Lazio.

Notice young Di Natale causing our defenders plenty of trouble. Ale, Trez, Nedved, Camo :touched:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Buffon was such a beast back then almost unbeatable. Then we had Nedved, Camo , Trez and Del Piero tearing shit up and no matter what anyone says about him as a person Zambrotta was an amazing footballer best left back in the world from 2002/2003 to 2006 imo. With the likes of Thuram, Ferrara, Montero and Tachinardi too we really under achieved that season. Was still an exciting time to be a Juve fan.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Buffon was such a beast back then almost unbeatable. Then we had Nedved, Camo , Trez and Del Piero tearing $#@! up and no matter what anyone says about him as a person Zambrotta was an amazing footballer best left back in the world from 2002/2003 to 2006 imo. With the likes of Thuram, Ferrara, Montero and Tachinardi too we really under achieved that season. Was still an exciting time to be a Juve fan.
    He still is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)