[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli (April 4th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Vidal

• Licht

• Sturaro

• Evra

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
All those flags at the stands, how the fuck they can watch a game properly. Especially those people who wave them all the time, you came to watch Juve and wave them for 90 minutes, what a waste.
It's in the curva though, you know what to expect if you go to watch a match in the curva.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
All those flags at the stands, how the fuck they can watch a game properly. Especially those people who wave them all the time, you came to watch Juve and wave them for 90 minutes, what a waste.
I was on Curva Sud for match vs Dotmund and most of the people there don't really care about watching the match. I moved to the side of the curva to watch the match, but those who prefer being involved in singing and waving flags are packed at the center, behind the goal. That is why sometimes it looks like Curva Sud is not completely full, but in reality most of the people are standing on the stairs behind the goal and they leave their seats which are placed on the edges of the stand.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Jealous. I need to go to this stadium.
It's actually incredible! Even with 40,000 people it sounds like 80,000 easy. I must say I do think that there is a magic teleporting device attached to each entrance gate that transports you to the north pole. It is freezing in there! But really there's no need to complain, both games I went to it started raining and no one got wet. Very well designed

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Empoli play not like a freshly promoted team. i like their energy and balls. Saw them putting some of the 'bigger guns' to the sword as well. Sarri doing a damn good job.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #213
    Watching Evra in the video of Pererya's goal. He is so salty :lol:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #215
    I was pretty disappointed to see that reaction. Not the kind of attitude you want to see from your players.
    To his credit he has been working hard to get on the board. But so has Pereyra :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    One of Vidal's best performances of the season. Hopefully he can carry that into the Monaco game. With Pogba out we need Vidal playing at a high level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)