[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
cesena played with 11 in their own box
we had a hard time beeing creative and matri/vucinic wasted some half chances, but especially vucinic, working hard, doing good things
second half quag in for matri, quag had a good game
del piero came in for vucinic
minutes after, rossi tried kicking at a ball as high as alex head, and hit him on the eye, he was taken of on a stretcher, in pain and bleeding, giac on

marchisio scored a nice goal from a pass from vidal
cross by licht, keeper punches away, on marchisio's chest, and bounces away, ref decides its penalty, vidal makes 2-0
at the end, licht was in the way of a quag shot that would have made 3-0
cheers m8

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The penalty and red card are bullshit decisions, but fuck them they deserved it after Rossi got away with mauling DP.

I dont really mind that they played with 10 men behind the ball, that's fine when you're a team who lacks quality and are happy to go for a draw, I was more angry with their thuggish tackles and rough play. The referee was a real fuckwit who let them get away with a lot for most of the game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I love how we are able to dominate games this season.

We are still very poor on set pieces in attack (and defence though not today). We really do nothing on set pieces.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Matri just had his off,he needed that rest,but vucinic should have stayed,and Juve should have gone with 4-3-3 with Mirko and Del Piero,and taken Pepe off instead..all in all,except for the injury to Capitano..I am pretty happy..Forza Juve!!

I feel bad for Milos and Elia,they need to get some playing..wth Conte?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Looking at the stats Vidal easily MOM.

1 - 82 passes (91% accurate)
2 - 9 long balls, 8 accurate
3 - 11 tackles
4 - 1 assist
5 - 1 goal

Is this guy a twin-turbo supercharged v12 engine or what?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that goal from marchisio is a thing of beauty. he loves putting those banana shots.

againt inter he did using his right foot.

today he did using his left.

great technique to be able to use both your feet so well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
guys! :boh:
i just got home.
can anyone give me a review of the match and wtf happened to ale? :shocked:
We dominated for an hour, missed several chances, Conte surprisingly took off Vucinic for Del Piero. Del Piero was linking up well with fellow sub Quag, then some cunt called Rossi kicked Ale in the head and he was all bleeding and had to be stretchered, so some midget called Giaccherini came on. Then Marchisio scored a sick left foot shot. Then the referee realised he had to make up for being a blind bastard so he sent Antonioli off and gave Juve a penalty for no apparent reason. So Cesena had to play some bald guy defender in goal. He made the sort of penalty save attempt my sister did when she was 11 years old, and Vidal stroked it in. Then we pretended to try and score some more goals, but only Quagliarella really tried to because he is desperate, and the bald guy saved it with his feet. Then Lichtsteiner made a great save from Vidal to prevent him scoring again. FT 2-0.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We made so much hard work of that. Was gutted for Del Piero, was finally got get morw than 3 mins to play and gets kicked in the fuckin face by that cunt Rossi. Giacc is absolutely dire. Cesena had a game plan and it so nearly worked, alot of teams will do this against us when they come to play us, so Conte needs to think of a game plan so that we don't have to go through this every time.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Matri just had his off,he needed that rest,but vucinic should have stayed,and Juve should have gone with 4-3-3 with Mirko and Del Piero,and taken Pepe off instead..all in all,except for the injury to Capitano..I am pretty happy..Forza Juve!!

I feel bad for Milos and Elia,they need to get some playing..wth Conte?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag offered some great movement on and off the ball. I think he offers us quite a bit in the attacking third. About time he got a few more minutes regularly. So sad he only had Giach and Pepe to play with. Hes looked good everytime hes been on the pitch. Unlucky not to have a goal today. But im assuming hes getting the game against Bologna from the start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)