[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
That's a lot of games in a very short span. I don't see any of the regular 11 playing against Bologna.
I could see Marchisio playing. I'd sit Pirlo, Matri, Vucinic, Pepe for sure though. Saying that I'd hope at least a half decent squad hits the pitch

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He did miss the Napoli game so yeah, Marchisio could play. Definitely no Pirlo, Vidal, or Licht.

I wanna see if the second team has been as impacted by COnte as the regular.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hate all the other teams using Black & White :groan:
Half of the Brazilian league wears it too, fuckin wanna-bes.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
He did miss the Napoli game so yeah, Marchisio could play. Definitely no Pirlo, Vidal, or Licht.

I wanna see if the second team has been as impacted by COnte as the regular.

so lets see

Goat-Bonucci-Sorensen-DC
Krasic-Marchisio-Paz-Elia
ADP-Quag

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I believe it's a good thing that Pirlo is suspended for this one. Don't get me wrong, he does increase our chances of getting points, but let me explain. There are two reasons. First of all, he's VERY close to an injury at the moment and seriously needs some rest. He's already limping about, and he's played every single minute for us this season. Second of all, if we're -that- dependant on Pirlo, that we can't get 3 points against Cesena without him, then we won't be the champions of Italy and neither do we deserve to be. It's as simple as that. The man needs some rest, and I'm glad he's gonna get it.

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
I really think we should stick to 4-4-2 at this match because it wouldn't be very nice if we lose Vidal for Roma.
Jem83, despite our very positive results so far, I still would be very happy with "just" CL qualification ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)