[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Finished 3-0 to Cesena (Bogdani, Benalouane, Candreva)

CESENA: Ravaglia, Ricci, Benalouane, Rodriguez, Lauro, Ceccarelli, T. Arrigoni, Guana, Candreva, Bogdani, Eder

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We need DP in this game. Without Pirlo's magic, we need someone that can change the game. DP needs to play.
Who do you want to drop?

I'd imagine there is every chance the only personnel change from the Napoli game will be Marchisio coming in for Pirlo.

Buffon

Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Pepe-Vidal-Marchisio-Estigarribia

Matri-Vucinic​

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Who do you want to drop?

I'd imagine there is every chance the only personnel change from the Napoli game will be Marchisio coming in for Pirlo.

Buffon

Pepe-Vidal-Marchisio-Estigarribia

Matri-Vucinic​
x2

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We need DP in this game. Without Pirlo's magic, we need someone that can change the game. DP needs to play.
im not too sure, might be just an idea to go straight 4-4-2 for this one start with quag, and prob krasic on the right to limit risk on losing pepe for the roma clash and give matri much needed rest, and i believe he too is also a booking away from suspension.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who do you want to drop?

Buffon

Krasic-Vidal(Marrone/Pazienza)-Marchisio-Estigarribia

Matri(Toni)-Del Piero(Quag)​
I edited your formation. That's my starting lineup and potential early subs if we get an early lead. krasic needs time now, esti is diong well, Vidal to get subbed off early if we are in control, early sub for Matri as well and if DP gets tired Quag to come in.

I'd even be fine with a Quag-DP partnership to start and just keep Matri on the bench.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldnt mind seeing Krasic but was thinking it would be good to bring him on later in the game when we are like 2-0 up to use his pace destroy them on the counters. Quag for Matri too later in the game would be good and maybe Elia but im sure Pazienza will come on at some point and maybe Giach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)