[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
In that case:

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Chiellini-Kutcher
Vidal-Marchisio
Krasic*-Matri-Quag***-Esti**​

*Pepe
**Vucinic
***Vucinic

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If you read my post properly you would see that I would like to see one of those 4 starting XIs. I used asterisks instead of putting 4+ formations there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You don't change the winning team but it's a very long season, despite not playing in Europe. This and the Novara match are perfect for at least 2 of our starters to get some rest. We play almost 10 matches now with the same XI.
Marchisio got his rest, Pirlo is suspended anyway and it would be good if Conte starts without one of Pepe/Vuci/Vidal on this match. Preferably Pepe since he's on a yellow. Vidal too is a yellow away from suspension, but Pirlo's out so we need our second CM from the regular trio of CMs.
Pepsi and Pirlo to get their rest against Cesena while Vidal and Vucinic get it against Novara. Then the winter break comes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have to play Udinese before the end of the year too.
I know, Roma too between Cesena and Novara. I mentioned only the matches where we can allow to rest a player or two.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking if resting Vuci might be smart. Despite his importance which many don't see, I'd start with another player up front. Mirko rarely motivates himself for this kind of matches but he'll be motivated as hell against Roma the next week. This Cesena match might be a good time for some quality and hungry for playing time player to get his chance to impress Conte.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I know, Roma too between Cesena and Novara. I mentioned only the matches where we can allow to rest a player or two.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking if resting Vuci might be smart. Despite his importance which many don't see, I'd start with another player up front. Mirko rarely motivates himself for this kind of matches but he'll be motivated as hell against Roma the next week. This Cesena match might be a good time for some quality and hungry for playing time player to get his chance to impress Conte.
Oh ok, my brain wasn't working then don't worry.

Hat-trick vs Roma :xfinger: :D

Quagliarella :agree:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Buffon
Licht - Sorensen - Barza - Chiellini
Pepe - Marchisio - Vidal - Estiga
Vucinic - Matri

One, two changes at max. Underrating the Cesenas was the reason we ended up 7th last year. This year too, our worst games have been arguably against the theorically worst teams. Three points are three points and Juve's players will have their rest at the winter break. They don't even have CL to worry about, ffs.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cant take these sorts of teams lightly, I just want us to be as motivated for these teams as we are for the "big" teams. Need to pulverise these guys from the 1st minute to the 90th. We cannot afford to drop points.

May 22, 2007
Cant take these sorts of teams lightly, I just want us to be as motivated for these teams as we are for the "big" teams. Need to pulverise these guys from the 1st minute to the 90th. We cannot afford to drop points.
For this reason, I'm extremely hesitant in resting any players apart from Pirlo (because it looks like he is suspended). These types of team are the problem we have with building up a lot of points throughout the season, we drew them 2-2 last season when we needed a win.

Substitute the key men off IF the team can build up a healthy lead.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
of course but at the same time we got some key players 1 booking away from suspension for the roma tie, so it might be an idea to try out those who have had lesser game time, plus they should be more motivated to prove their worth.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Buffon

Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Sorensen - Chiellini

Marchisio - Pazienza - Vidal

Vucinic - Matri - Elia​

I would resset Pepe too,Pirlo is suspended .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
For this reason, I'm extremely hesitant in resting any players apart from Pirlo (because it looks like he is suspended). These types of team are the problem we have with building up a lot of points throughout the season, we drew them 2-2 last season when we needed a win.

Substitute the key men off IF the team can build up a healthy lead.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)