[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Calciopoli Directors [28th Feb, 2016] (39 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Calciopoli Directors - 28-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Bonucci

• Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It has proven to be the only equally worse thing then arsenal going like "you know what, lets just attack barcelona" for the past decade, getting shafted each time
:D

you dump the formation your team is used to play,
just to play the same formation as your opponent, who happens to have superior players and is used to play 352. and you expect a positive outcome?

this is how to avoid a disaster, not how to get some points against us.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He will not touch the ball tommorow.Our defense trio will put him at their left pockets.
we will hang, draw and...trisect him. :agree:

Eder: 'Look Juve in the eyes'
By Football Italia staff

Eder is “absolutely not” worried that he hasn’t scored for Inter and urges his side to face Juventus “without fear.”

The Derby d’Italia kicks off in Turin on Sunday at 19.45 GMT, click here for a match preview.

The forward arrived from Sampdoria in the January transfer window, but has so far failed to find the net.

“I was already aware of the difficulties I would incur by changing club in January. It is never easy because you change environment, working methods and teammates,” he told Mediaset Premium and the Corriere dello Sport.

“I expected some difficulties, so it is all within normal parameters. Am I worried? Absolutely not. My approach is to always keep working and don’t change that even during the positive spells.

“I scored 12 goals in 24 games, so can only consider my campaign a positive one.
Besides, at Samp I had 11 games without scoring, but the team was doing well and my drought was masked by results.

“So far that hasn’t happened at Inter, because the result really affects the way people judge your overall performance. It’s a bad spell, it can happen.

“The Coach changed system several times, but he didn’t do it for me. At Sampdoria I played wide in a 4-3-3 with Luis Muriel or Antonio Cassano as the centre-forward, so it’s not an issue. I am not someone who just sits there and waits the whole game for the ball to arrive.”

Juventus have won all but two of their games in 2016, whereas Inter have slipped down to fifth place in the Serie A standings.

“We will look Juve right in the eyes. No fear, we must play our game, otherwise we are beaten before we begin,” continued Eder.

“We have quality and therefore need to add sacrifice and courage. We are facing a side that is top of the table because it made the fewest mistakes.

“I doubt Juve will be affected by the Champions League game with Bayern Munich, as they are accustomed to playing for two major tournaments in one week.

“Who is the player I would gladly remove from the Juventus squad? Andrea Barzagli.”

Eder was asked about Inter’s ambitions, which seem to have changed since he arrived in January.

“The Scudetto is a difficult target for us now, we remain concentrated on what the club planned for, which is third place.”

It is widely reported the Nerazzurri will poach another star player from Sampdoria over the summer, Roberto Soriano.

“I don’t know, but Soriano is an extraordinary player. I watched him grow up at Sampdoria and he knows how to interpret the attacking and defending phases really well.

“If Inter were to sign him, he’d be a great buy.”
Eder :scared:

props for giving credit to Barza. :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The list of people who Eder would be able to look in the eyes of would be really short.

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed more than I should have. :lol:

Attachments

May 22, 2013
Oh, how i'd love to see Hernanes play a great game tommorow. This won't be an easy game, the pressure's on Juve and a good perfomance is needed. I hope the players can keep up, i'm a bit worried about Dybala, think he's playing a bit too much. This is not the game to rest him though and it's great we have that 3-0 lead in the Coppa!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Oh, how i'd love to see Hernanes play a great game tommorow. This won't be an easy game, the pressure's on Juve and a good perfomance is needed. I hope the players can keep up, i'm a bit worried about Dybala, think he's playing a bit too much. This is not the game to rest him though and it's great we have that 3-0 lead in the Coppa!
I think it will be an easy game. Inter are shooting themselves in the foot by bringing such a defensive set up.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd want Cuadrado as a RWB for this game. Inter will park the plane.
And because Inter will park the plane, thats why you want Lichtsteiner.

- - - Updated - - -

If we show up, inter gets absolutely trashed

If we have a european hangover, they wont

Dont give a shit about icrapi mate, its all us here. No need to look at the opponent. We could play frosione, and its makes next to no difference

- - - Updated - - -

The list of people who Eder would be able to look in the eyes of would be really short.

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed more than I should have. :lol:
There is quite a bit of honest selfdegrading comedy on that inter forum. As a juve fan, its hilarious. I got hickups from reading that :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If we show up, inter gets absolutely trashed

If we have a european hangover, they wont

Dont give a shit about icrapi mate, its all us here. No need to look at the opponent. We could play frosione, and its makes next to no difference
I know, mane but that fucker always seems to find a way to the back of our net. :scared: I'm 100% confident we'll win though.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
This 532 looks a lot like our garbage 352. I can't wait to see allergy out of the club, along with this bull*%&# cattenaccio and those fantasizing on it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)