[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Calciopoli Directors [28th Feb, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Calciopoli Directors - 28-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Bonucci

• Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
reading various football blogs, the paranoia of Merda fans is reaching levels even higher than Farsopoli days:
- Juve has lobbied to get Kondo suspended for two games;
- Juve bribed the ref vs Bologna for not booking Bonucci and hence suspending him for this game;
- Juve bribed the ref of their game to get Brazovic booked and hence suspended;
- Juve is fuelling all the debate about Inter being practically bankrupted going on in italian media this week to make them uneasy and "disturb" them

These guys must have missed the game where our benchers tore them apart. They do live in $#@!ing cookoo land.

- - - Updated - - -

this
many merda fans want them benched or even gone, now they're just crying for the sake of it :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Damn you Marotta :sergio:

He couldn't add a couple Gs to the bribe and let us win a last-minute penalty against Bologna.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
reading various football blogs, the paranoia of Merda fans is reaching levels even higher than Farsopoli days:
- Juve bribed the ref vs Bologna for not booking Bonucci and hence suspending him for this game;
- Juve is fuelling all the debate about Inter being practically bankrupted going on in italian media this week to make them uneasy and "disturb" them
grande moggi! :touched:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

These guys must have missed the game where our benchers tore them apart. They do live in $#@!ing cookoo land.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Seems pretty weird that both Chiello and Sandro didn't even make the bench vs Bayern and now are expected to start.
I think that Allegri was hoping to be in with a chance for the return leg and didn't want to risk them to be out for a month had they picked an injury on tuesday

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Good except for Licht being there instead of Cuadrado. He'd tear them a new one just like he did last time we played them.
For a reason Allegri goes with one offensive, one defensive fullback.

I don't really get it either, since Alex Sandro is not just great going forward but also is solid defensively and Cuadrado has surprised me with his contribution on defense too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For a reason Allegri goes with one offensive, one defensive fullback.

I don't really get it either, since Alex Sandro is not just great going forward but also is solid defensively and Cuadrado has surprised me with his contribution on defense too.
I guess the reason is to have someone "capable" on the bench in case things don't go our way. Fresh Cuadrado is exactly that.

- - - Updated - - -

K-Dog's ban reduced. He's available.
Er sistema :howler:

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Kondogbia's ban reduced hahahahhahaha you got to be kidding me, I hope we trash them, jesus fuck I hope we put 5 past those dirty cunts.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

this
Anyway Kondogbia will be available since the ban was reduced and for the reasons you mentioned we simply have to kill them.Repeat, kill them like 3-0 or something similar..... Most hated club in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Good except for Licht being there instead of Cuadrado. He'd tear them a new one just like he did last time we played them.
So we will have services to Mandzu from the left but not from our right side.

- - - Updated - - -

Merda fans in panic mode now that an alibi has gone

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

These guys must have missed the game where our benchers tore them apart. They do live in fucking cookoo land.

- - - Updated - - -

this
Lol, even the players were all thinking about bayern, as we saw against bologna. Or genoa. Or whatever shit we played last fryday

- - - Updated - - -

Kondogbia's ban reduced hahahahhahaha you got to be kidding me, I hope we trash them, jesus fuck I hope we put 5 past those dirty cunts.
It wont remotely matter.

We show up, we rape

We have a european hang over, we dont.

Inter has literally nothing to do with the result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)