[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta [March 14th 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Douglas Costa

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Let Sandro rest IMO. I would rest as many as possible, although the options are scarce. Play e.g. Benatia and Rugani in defence, let Chiellini have a break. Honestly I would accept a draw if that's what it takes. I'd rather throw it away and give it all against Spurs than go in with tired legs in both matches - and likely loose both.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let Sandro rest IMO. I would rest as many as possible, although the options are scarce. Play e.g. Benatia and Rugani in defence, let Chiellini have a break. Honestly I would accept a draw if that's what it takes. I'd rather throw it away and give it all against Spurs than go in with tired legs in both matches - and likely loose both.
Yeah. No.

We can't drop points in Serie-A. Rest some players, but don't overdo it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
dafuq did i just read? accept a draw..

we are chasing a napoli team that seems to not drop points..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Do that for your own sake .I won't accept anything than a win.Doesn't matter what result.Just a win.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We won't win either if we don't win matches but throw the points.

And of course any Juve supporter will love Juve to win a CL.But 7-th in a row scudeto makes a football history in Serie A and equalizes the record of Lyon.Scudetto title is more real.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's been a week of rest, we need to play a decent lineup, Atalanta is a very dangerous side, they wont just gift us the points. Bench Mandzukic and Chiellini to lit some fire under their asses

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It would do us more good than bad in my opinion

As long as we win the league the management will keep taking short cuts and doing the bare minimum every season
We wouldnt go on a big spending spree. The financial gap between us and the top will only grow (win or lose). Management wont change philosophy because of one season.

I do want to see us play more attacking football its just our buying power will diminish as time passes and with it the quality of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)