[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (25 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Melo was useless?

Yeah right :lol2:
You definately werent watching him off the ball then if you think he was good. He's lazy. He was frustrating the hell out of me with his complete lack of effort for the while game when we werent in possesion. Whenever he missed a tackle he would give up, and make no effort to get back into position

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You definately werent watching him off the ball then if you think he was good. He's lazy. He was frustrating the hell out of me with his complete lack of effort for the while game when we werent in possesion. Whenever he missed a tackle he would give up, and make no effort to get back into position
I'm not the only one who thought he was MOM, are the other's lying too? ;)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Melo was awsome!

Marchisio was average.

Motta cannot play anymore he does more watching then anything else.

We will not be a good team untill we fix the LB and RB positions. Big problems here!

Ratings -

Storari - 5 Defence let him down all 3 times really

Motta - 3

Bonucci - 5.5
Chellini - 6

Grygera - 6 did nothing wrong but gave nothing forward

Pepe - 5
Melo - 7.5
Marchisio - 5
Krasic - 6 tried but wasn't his night

Quag - 5.5
DP - 6.5

Iaq - 6
Amauri - 5.5
Aqua - 5.5 out of position

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Marchisio 6? We could have put a lamp post in the middle of the pitch and it would have been the same thing
I thought he had a solid game. He was quiet but he didn't give the ball away much and he won some balls back.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marchisio 6? We could have put a lamp post in the middle of the pitch and it would have been the same thing
Actually forgot about how poor he was, we were poor in the middle, none of the central guys either tracked back properly or actually pushed forward enough to support they simply hovered centrally. Ridicolous, in moments like that you expect your central midfielders to come forward more and push up fuck the wings but then I guess its our plain old strategy to play like that.

Apr 29, 2006
Now comes the next day of the hundred but(t)s...
But we could...
But we should have...
But the ref...
The question is why are we talking about sustainability and 'second road of building a team, without buying champions" during the only time we could have done sth - the transfer window?
Sustainable are the three goals we receive each second game as they tend not to bother the environment(us) anymore. It comes natural.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Motta better than Bonucci and Chiellini? He was absolute shit. Liability at the back and wasteful going forward. His assist was one good cross out of more than ten attempts.
Like I said, first half was pathetic from him. He deserved 0 but later on he looked better while a lot of the mess came from the center and not sides. The only reason Grygera gets a 5 or 5.5 is because they never went on that side at all. I don't think Chiellini and Bonucci were good at all while they also made many misleading passes.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Like I said, first half was pathetic from him. He deserved 0 but later on he looked better while a lot of the mess came from the center and not sides. The only reason Grygera gets a 5 or 5.5 is because they never went on that side at all. I don't think Chiellini and Bonucci were good at all while they also made many misleading passes.
They didn't bother to attack down Grygera's side because Motta was so bad.

Mar 9, 2006
Of course he came better, when palermo was leadin' 3-0, he got enough space to make crosses, but where he was before? he is flop of the match with storari

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I feel bad for Krasic that he has to deal with Motta. I had high hopes for Motta, but these last couple of games he has seriously gone down the tubes. Krasic and a strong RB would make our right side extremely dominant.

I don't know what it is with our defence, they're just giving up or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)