[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (31 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great thats 2 losses in 4 games what a great start to the season
I don`t care how it happens I don`t care how much we need to spend in order for that to happen but I want to see our team act like a top team and win most of their matches

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This inconsistency has to stop, ok we were unlucky but come on when will this end?
We take 1 step forward and then 3 steps back, its ridiculous. We are very lucky that Serie A has gone mad and that even now we are only 3 points off third. We need to string some wins together FFS.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We didn't deserve to lose this one IMO. Good first half, bad second.

Storari - 3.5

Motta - 5
Chiellini - 4.5
Bonucci - 4.5
Grygera - 5

Krasic - 6
Melo - 6.5
Marchisio - 5
Pepe - 4.5

Del Piero - 6
Quag - 5.5

--

Amauri - 5.5
Iaquinta - 5.5
Aquilani - 5

Apr 29, 2006
What the hell are you talking about? "We played a good game?" How is it good to get beaten by Palermo 3:1 @ home? I tell you what the last time we did good against them was like 5 years ago, when we sent them home with 5 goals to think about. Shame, shame and more shame! Moggi is right, performances like that take the dignity away from this team. Today I had to remember why we had coaches like Capello in the past. Not attractive? Yeah, maybe...But certainly not humiliating!
If they beat us 3-1 at home should we be playing for a draw at Palermo? Perhaps Del Piero can get an autograph by Pastore and then Nocerino, our ex-midfielder will sign the shirt of Melo - our present and future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)