[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Calciopoli Directors (3rd Nov 2012) (9 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juve vs Sphincter

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tagliavento +4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
See this is the problem :D
I want Marchisio to play, Vidal is coming off a good game, Pirlo is Pirlo.
If anyone deserves the bench for this game, it's Pirlo. Marchisio and Vidal are both coming off of good games and benching Pogba after the clinic he put on against Bologna would be retarded to say the least. So yeah, MVPogba.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pogba
Giovinco - Vucinic​

Fuck it put em all in :D

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I am pretty sure Pogba won't start. It will not be wise to use the Inter game to disrupt a proven MVP midfield combination.
Having said that, I am pretty sure if Vidal or Marchisio gets tired or fail to impose on Inter at any point of time during the game, Pogba will definitely come on.

Some review about Pogba so far this season:

With his strength and height, it is really hard for opponents to get the ball off him as he just bulldozes his way past them.
He also has very good techniques in both winning and keeping the ball, and he does that with so much calmness it is hard to believe he is 19 yo

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pogba
Giovinco - Vucinic​

$#@! it put em all in :D
:D

This reminds me of Prandelli's Italy midfield with De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio and that idiot Montolivo.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Will Vucinic and Marchisio be back? If Marchisio is back, I'd be tempted to play Pogba instead of Vidal. Not sure though.

I see no reason why Giovinco should start this match, but I think he will because he didn't start last night.

I'm worried about this match. Juve have been winning without playing well recently.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ok this could actually be my karma on this game. My good friend is a massive Arsenal fan and kept banging in about their famous 49 games unbeaten. The game in which they finally lost was against man utd where Rooney dived to claim a penalty. Right, but since then I used to say that one day soon we'll go on our own unbeaten run one day too (which got laughed at as you could imagine coming from a smug gooner) so now the time has come to better the unbeaten run and who against?? Yep! Inter a bitter rival just like that of the one arsenal had with man utd. Only difference is that we've got home advantage. But I'm increasingly not liking the fact that were playing all the bigger so called teams at home first.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ok this could actually be my karma on this game. My good friend is a massive Arsenal fan and kept banging in about their famous 49 games unbeaten. The game in which they finally lost was against man utd where Rooney dived to claim a penalty. Right, but since then I used to say that one day soon we'll go on our own unbeaten run one day too (which got laughed at as you could imagine coming from a smug gooner) so now the time has come to better the unbeaten run and who against?? Yep! Inter a bitter rival just like that of the one arsenal had with man utd. Only difference is that we've got home advantage. But I'm increasingly not liking the fact that were playing all the bigger so called teams at home first.
We won't lose to these fuckers. We're simply too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)