[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Calciopoli Directors (3rd Nov 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juve vs Sphincter

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tagliavento +4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Hopefully at the end of this season, we can thank inter and say

"thank you for winning us on 4th November 2012, causing us to bounce back and win the season with 5 games to spare, scoring over 100 goals"

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Our forwards weren't the only problem. We were basically outplayed in every part of the game. We were bad, really, really bad. I can't even think of one good player tonight? Not even Barzagli was solid as he used to be. Maybe Asa was all right.
barza was good , asa was below par

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This will be a terrible morale blow, we might start slipping points now, once we realised that we are not undefeated anymore...
i cant wait for Conte's return, he is the one able to turn tables on that domain...

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
that was unexpected - Inter is a solid team but thought you guys would up your game for this one and expose them even if lately you haven't been doing that well, play-wise.
I guess Inter is officially in the run for the scudetto, while Juve is paying the busy schedule, a good deal of complacency and an early start of the season prep, which usually results in a dip of form about this time of the year.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hopefully at the end of this season, we can thank inter and say

"thank you for winning us on 4th November 2012, causing us to bounce back and win the season with 5 games to spare, scoring over 100 goals"
well we have to react positively to this, we just have to. Because this inter side could take the title.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Disgusting performance. We could've easily been 2-0 up inside 10 minutes, but ended up gifting them a penalty, and a stupid Vidal misplaced pass led to that crow face fuckers double. It had to be that dirty looking homeless fucker Palacio to finish it off.

Losing our unbeaten run, at home, to the most disgusting team in the league, and allowing their two most disgusting players to score :yuck: :inter:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This feels strange, I rather would have lost to Bologna but at least we can focus now, pressure was getting too much, we've looked shaky when coming up to that record. Still sad though.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
What for a strange game. Inter played better in the second half but we can say we made our own defeat. Marchisio holding clearly in penalty area milito be the shirt. Then counter attack on one of the many lost balls from Pirlo and Vidal. And I think if we let play my daughter and my grandmother in attack they could easely outplay our attacking players.

Good thing its not going to be that easy season as I tought 2 weeks a go, its sure gonna be less boring like that and it feels better if we win it be 2-4 points more^^

We need Conte back on the bench.... I start counting the days.... lets see....(zzzz) 33 to go :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our forwards weren't the only problem. We were basically outplayed in every part of the game. We were bad, really, really bad. I can't even think of one good player tonight? Not even Barzagli was solid as he used to be. Maybe Asa was all right.
:agree:

They got first to every high ball. Cassano and Palacio were outjumping Bonucci and Chiellini. I don't think we even won a header. Well, except once when Giorgio clearly fouled Milito and headed the ball.

Marchisio's miss lost us the game. If that went in, we were gonna win. Since it didn't, the better prepared team was always gonna get back into the game.

Our subs cost us a lot too. Licht was being silly and had to be replaced. He lost us a much needed sub for the midfield. Vucinic's injury was unlucky, but Bendtner's introduction in a game like this one made no sense at all. The third sub was stupid on so many levels. We were loosing the midfield and our coaches didn't react at all. That sub must have been made at 1:1. After we conceded and we had to go with an attacker, it was a lost game because Inter were only gonna strengthen the already superior midfield.

We can't complain about anything that wasn't done by ourselves. All the mistakes were ours and some were even in our favor. Completely deserved defeat. It's the 2nd time this season that we should have deservedly lost a game (Shakhtar)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Basically when Pirlo has a bad game, all the other players get affected. We really needed Pogba today but luck was not on our side when we had to sub vucinic out.

Anyway, I would like to thank FOELLER for offering my a really good stream for the game.
Everyone, please +rep for him haha

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We will get them in San Siro!! fucking shitty performance,we miss chances,and that really cost us,not just this game,it happens very very often,and then playing miss passes at the mid,where then oppositions get a chance to score,and then there is that lack of strikers.fucking hell, I miss Del Piero!!!!

Vidal and Marchisio needs to find form,Pirlo too..our players really need to score those chances!

I fuckin miss Del Piero!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)