[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Calciopoli Directors (3rd Nov 2012) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juve vs Sphincter

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tagliavento +4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Extremely annoying it was against Inter, but it was most probably going to be against a good team than any other kind. As there aren't many in Serie A, there you have it... We just got them at the wrong time, our results have been good but the performances in the balance too much. Now we know what it's like to play in two big competitions and face a motivated side in one.

Still, their run will have to end, too.
Yeah. What annoys me the most though is that we should've scored another one or two before they even equalized, but that's the problem every damn match for us.

Feels weird to lose an important match again, kinda felt invincible there for a while.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our forwards weren't the only problem. We were basically outplayed in every part of the game. We were bad, really, really bad. I can't even think of one good player tonight? Not even Barzagli was solid as he used to be. Maybe Asa was all right.
One team wanted it more. Like Mark said, it was a bit like when we used to play as the underdog after the fixed years of the championship. On another day we could probably have drawn or even nicked a win with another of those early chances, but with a game in the balance if one team is 70-80% and the other 100% it's more likely the 100% team will win, no matter the players.

See on their goals how the ball broke for them. Part luck, but part wanting to get there first. The warning shot was there when Caceres stopped Cambiasshole at the death, but we didn't pay attention.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't even know who to be mad at right now.

We need two things ASAP:

1.) A top striker.
2.) Improve our crossing or buy players that can. (Isla?)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Credit to Stramaccioni to play 3 strikers, probably the game plan was to by-pass our midfield with long balls and on counter-attacks; but Juve's lack of strikers barring Vucinic is worrying.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Vidal's passing has been horrendous, and the only difference was Milito. That's what you get when you depend on a Sienna class player to get you the goals. Once Vuci was out, there was no sting from attack at all.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Also this defeat couldn't come at a worse time. Just about when our two most important matches in the CL are coming up against Nordsjaelland and Chelsea at home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal's passing has been horrendous, and the only difference was Milito. That's what you get when you depend on a Sienna class player to get you the goals. Once Vuci was out, there was no sting from attack at all.
:D

Not taking the bait...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I hate losing, specially to Inter, but they deserved the win. Our players had an amazing unbeaten record, and deserved a standing ovation and round of applause from the fans at the stadium. I was disappointed watching some of the fans walking out after the 3rd goal. With that being said, we are still in first place, and time to move on to CL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To me, it looked as if we're too hungry at the start, ate like a hundred Big Mac, got fat and lazy afterwards.
We started in a flash, couldn't capitalize, and ran out of juice 15 minutes in. That's what you do when you're the home inferior club, not a champion.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Useless cunnting strikers. Would have put pogba instead of that mug bendtner. It was inevitable like I earlier stated. Cassano you ugly cuunt we'll fuq you're dirty mother at San siro, keep celebrating.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cycle of life really. Milito handed us the scudetto last season, and now ended the streak. I wanted 50 tbh, didn't really care about the Meelan record as much. But that's that.

As for the game, Juve were pathetic, and not for the first time. This team plays very differently from last years team, after taking the lead. That might have a lot to do with the hunger, but also with the formation. 0 intensity. Its a shame really. And it's fucking pathetic when you stop playing the ball around from the 19th second of the game, and wait to counter. Had we gone 2-0 up, this wouodve been a different game. While I'd like to give credit to Inter for the win, I think Juve always looked more dangerous when they pressed, mores than inter, which is why I feel this is a game we lost, rather than a game that they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)