[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Calciopoli Directors (3rd Nov 2012) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juve vs Sphincter

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tagliavento +4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuttosport: Conte pensa a un modulo nuovo
(Tuttosport: Conte is thinking about a new module)
:klin:

In the article they wrote Giovinco will be an AM, the new formation being 3-4-1-2.
I think Gio was also also employed as AM in the Bologna match.
Hmmm Nice idea, though dont see how this would work, who would be sacrificed? Surely not one of MVP, Licht? But wouldnt make much sense to put Vidal on right (only scenario I could see keeping MVP in tact).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Hmmm Nice idea, though dont see how this would work, who would be sacrificed? Surely not one of MVP, Licht? But wouldnt make much sense to put Vidal on right (only scenario I could see keeping MVP in tact).
It presents an interesting alternative, but as you say the sacrifices it implies do not make it a probable occurence. Certainly not for tomorrow's game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we want to play 3 attackers (in the hole or left forward doesnt matter), it would make much more sense to sacrifice one defender then one midfielder, and go with 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 (more balance since Gio and Vuci on wings in 4-3-3 seems unbalanced). But thats for future games, hardly this one, IMO Tuttocrap only brought up the possibility of 3-4-1-2 because thats what Inter play more or less. Conte started this 3-5-2 approach to mirror teams who play them initially, but dont he would sacrifice MVP for the sake of Inter, who already have weak midfield as is.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It presents an interesting alternative, but as you say the sacrifices it implies do not make it a probable occurence. Certainly not for tomorrow's game.
I rather risk that formation against small teams like Pescara/Cagliari/Atalanta. Definitely not the best time to try new tactics against a strong opponent.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
trolling and "jinxing" aside i seriously think milito is going to expose your defense. is sneijder fit to play? your MF will collapse if one of the big three have a bad game, you can always count on bonucci to provide you with one screw up and they will score

i dont see you scoring in this match

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
trolling and "jinxing" aside i seriously think milito is going to expose your defense. is sneijder fit to play? your MF will collapse if one of the big three have a bad game, you can always count on bonucci to provide you with one screw up and they will score

Reports from around a week ago were adamant that there's no chance Sneijder will be fit to face Juventus in time: http://www.canaleinter.it/news/sneijder-non-recupera-addio-juventus-62593

Don't know what the situation is now, but I would think he won't play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Is she serious?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Reports from around a week ago were adamant that there's no chance Sneijder will be fit to face Juventus in time: http://www.canaleinter.it/news/sneijder-non-recupera-addio-juventus-62593

Don't know what the situation is now, but I would think he won't play.
shittt, it would have been an exciting match to watch with him fit and playing

you wanna bet on milito scoring?

im serious :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)