[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (13 Viewers)

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Antonio Conte has submitted a 20-man squad for Sunday afternoon’s clash with Sampdoria at Juventus Stadium.

Stephan Lichtsteiner misses out after picking up his fourth booking of the season in December’s 3-1 win over Cagliari, while Rubinho is absent with an adductor muscle injury.

New signing Federico Peluso figures for the first time since completing a loan move from Atalanta at the turn of the month.

The full squad to face the Blucerchiati is as follows:

1 Buffon
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
15 Barzagli
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
31 Branescu
32 Matri
33 Isla
39 Marrone

Buy on AliExpress.com

vladdy

Jan 4, 2013
What do you think? Will Peluso make his debut against Sampdoria?

I would really like to see him playing.It's a good oportunity now, Juve is playing HOME and Sampdoria shouldn't be a problem.I'd also like to see Pogba.With more time spent on the pitch he will get more mature and Juventus will be ready to use him in the first XI even in the most important games.A friend of mine used to compare his talent with Balotelli's and I think he is right, but there is one more positive note about Paul: HE is more disciplined.He is the future of Juventus's midfield in my opinion and 'the future' seems to be bright :juvefan2:.

What other expectations do you have from this game?

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012

I would really like to see him playing.It's a good oportunity now, Juve is playing HOME and Sampdoria shouldn't be a problem.I'd also like to see Pogba.With more time spent on the pitch he will get more mature and Juventus will be ready to use him in the first XI even in the most important games.A friend of mine used to compare his talent with Balotelli's and I think he is right, but there is one more positive note about Paul: HE is more disciplined.He is the future of Juventus's midfield in my opinion and 'the future' seems to be bright :juvefan2:.

Would love to see Pogba more often. As for Peluso I don't think he will start in the first game, rather see him come on as a sub.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
THE SOCIETY / movie trailer

He, was a one man army....

Winning the battle and winning the war...

5-star General Hustini: Commander of all this is right, none that is wrong.
They, were a feared Society....

This. Hustina gon' eat shit fo'eva.
You gon' suck on the deck of defeat for good.
If he scores 1 more goal? I don't get it.
You just love da cock.

Il Dandy's gonna cock slap Hustini in the face after the game tomorrow. Not that the latter is going to dislike anything about that.
I am the navy, air force, army and marines nigga...1 man army

and the coast guard

shit I'm even the traffic guard walking kids across the street

hall monitor in school...

I ensure tranquility and stability.

THE SOCIETY

Rated R

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

I think Vidal should be spared for the Coppa game coming up against Milan and Pogba playing this one. Peluso will make his debut against Samp or in the Coppa, but I don't think he'll make his debut as a LCB at this point, he has barely trained with the rest.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matri to score, Hustini to eat shite :xfinger:
This. Hustina gon' eat shit fo'eva.
You gon' suck on the deck of defeat for good.
You just love da cock.
Il Dandy's gonna cock slap Hustini in the face after the game tomorrow. Not that the latter is going to dislike anything about that.
THE SOCIETY / movie trailer

He, was a one man army....

They, were a feared Society....

THE SOCIETY

Rated R
That's a great scene, too :D

It's when Hust realizes he was blind to Matri's brilliance all along!
Equili-what, now? :wth:

That's Hustini, firing his way out of the Society's grip. Or at least, so he thinks.
Calm down

The good guy always wins. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)