[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (12 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I remember i still not yet make a proper farewell so here it is, my last picture manipulation. Requested by @Fake Melo
juve_borat_disco_dance_by_finalverdict-d5q4x14.gif

The first requester with that pepe + [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Farewell, it's a great experience becoming member in this troll academy forum. :hi:

I'll not make a return, like badass

@enzo : before you mock me, try place moratti head in goat body with photoshop and made it blend perfectly. And you'll realize, manipulating it's way much difficult than typing keyboard. :disagree:
That Borat one is fucking gold :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Say it ain't so, Neddy!!!! Come back!!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I remember @Nedved03 telling me about a month ago that he was leaving, which sucks because I get most of my funny Juve pictures from him. Going to miss you man, and so is the forum :(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I remember @Nedved03 telling me about a month ago that he was leaving, which sucks because I get most of my funny Juve pictures from him. Going to miss you man, and so is the forum :(
Did he give any reason as to why he's leaving?

Busy schedule, perhaps?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
splashes water in face

"I'm going out looking for him"
If you find him, and if you succeed in bringing him back here, I will agree with and fight for everything you say for 24 hours.

He must return for an extended period of time. A single post or a string of posts in short succession just for him to leave again straight after, doesn't count.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember i still not yet make a proper farewell so here it is, my last picture manipulation. Requested by @Fake Melo

The first requester with that pepe + @Juventino[RUS] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Farewell, it's a great experience becoming member in this troll academy forum. :hi:

@enzo : before you mock me, try place moratti head in goat body with photoshop and made it blend perfectly. And you'll realize, manipulating it's way much difficult than typing keyboard. :disagree:
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHH WTFFF IS THIS HAHAHAHAAHHAHHA look at pirlo and marchisuio and giovinco HAHAHAHAHAHA and buffon!!!

Edit: Oh fuck no N03!!!! ur fuking going nowhere man!!!!! you are our pics guru!!! no fukin way

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
juve_borat_disco_dance_by_finalverdict-d5q4x14.gif

The first requester with that pepe + [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Awesome bro :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The only thing he told me was that someone said something about one of his pieces of work and that he was upset about it because he worked hard on it. That's all I know, I didn't ask anymore questions just in case he wanted to talk about it. He said he's going to another forum now. That's all I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)