[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017] (3 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    No matter how you polish it a turd will always be a turd. It's called international break and we all know that FUCK INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be a tough match. They beat us once already this season, we'll have to take revenge.
    We were completely the new kids on the block for the first game. We started our season poorly so hopefully this draw last weekend was enough to get us n'sync again. Nothing wrong with being the Backstreet Boys as long as we bring the 98 degrees heat for the match. I'll tell you this as long as we are all going one direction, we are all-4-one going into this match boyz-II-men.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Osman

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

We were completely the new kids on the block for the first game. We started our season poorly so hopefully this draw last weekend was enough to get us n'sync again. Nothing wrong with being the Backstreet Boys as long as we bring the 98 degrees heat for the match. I'll tell you this as long as we are all going one direction, we are all-4-one going into this match boyz-II-men.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Osman
    I'm not sure they are ready for this New Edition of Juve, especially Dybalas Hanson face, doubt they can Take That, he will score 5ive goals and put them back in their Boyzone until they turn Blue.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Easy association after yours Boyz II men :D

I tried but it was impossible to include Westlife somehow lol.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Easy association after yours Boyz II men :D

I tried but it was impossible to include Westlife somehow lol.

Lol no idea who westlife is

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why but it works perfectly with boy bands :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    No one. Lukaku is not a starter for them. Allways comes off the bench if the competition are healthy. Mainly Lulic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    This game worries me. Lazio can cause us problems. We haven't lost @ home in Serie A since round 1 of the 2015-2016 season, so it's been over 2 years. I'm always concerned about our next home loss. I just hope it doesn't come against Inter, Napoli, Roma, or Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)